Mail from Hornby

Vistisen

• RMweb Gold

I have just received a mail from Hornby telling me that they are not accepting orders because of BREXIT until after the new year. I live in Denmark and am wondering whether it is only people with non British addresses who have got them? Especially as three hours later I got an mail telling me new stuff was arriving with shop now links.

Mixed messages or what! 

Edited by Vistisen
more info

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Vistisen said:

I have just received a mail from Hornby telling me that they are not accepting orders because of BREXIT until after the new year. I live in Denmark and am wondering whether it is only people with non British addresses who have got them? Especially as three hours later I got an mail telling me new stuff was arriving with shop now links.

Mixed messages or what! 

Thats just to torment you !

Not sure about Denmark, but here, I think people have had enough and just want to shutdown for christmas.

Hornbys headline is just that, an attempt at grabbing headline space in the news. I seriously doubt they will stop shipping overseas, except over christmas, which many businesses will do annually anyway. 

Austerity, Brexit, Covid or whatever the next letter “D” in the alphabet brings with it has little really to do with it.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Thats just to torment you !

Not sure about Denmark, but here, I think people have had enough and just want to shutdown for christmas.

Hornbys headline is just that, an attempt at grabbing headline space in the news. I seriously doubt they will stop shipping overseas, except over christmas, which many businesses will do annually anyway. 

Austerity, Brexit, Covid or whatever the next letter “D” in the alphabet brings with it has little really to do with it.

I assume you are in the UK???