Hornby 2021 - 2020 announcement updates

AY Mod

• AY Mod pinned this topic
  • RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

Some folk posting about the new Hornby releases need to to be bl##dy grateful there are any Hornby releases. Never happy some folk, including the usual why isn't it etc. etc. 

Get a grip and stop whinging.

P

could not agree more.....

i still don't think 18 months from announcement to release is bad (if these dates are stuck to which i doubt).

With half the world shutting back down don't be surprised to see allot of new dates missed by everyone as well.

• RMweb Premium

Great to hear the progress. @AY ModI don’t suppose there was any update on anything of earlier years that is still due?

I’m not sure if there is much left on any such list, but the one I’ve been after is the Merchant Navy on blue.

I assume for that one, as a further batch have been announced, that this might arrive at the same time?

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, amwells said:

I’m not sure if there is much left on any such list, but the one I’ve been after is the Merchant Navy on blue.

I'm waiting on that one too. Over on the dedicated thread Q2 2021 seems to be about where things are.

• Informative/Useful 2

On 05/01/2021 at 20:48, InterCity80s said:

I'm guessing these will be Skaledale?

https://www.hattons.co.uk/newsdetail.aspx?id=950#buildings

Thanks for the link. The products look good too.

I have just been looking on Hornby's site for these but it times out. Their video introducing the 2021 range should have included this but Montana started to introduce it then got abruptly cut off.

48 minutes ago, Pete the Elaner said:

Thanks for the link. The products look good too.

I have just been looking on Hornby's site for these but it times out. Their video introducing the 2021 range should have included this but Montana started to introduce it then got abruptly cut off.

I wish she had described the skaledale range in more detail. I'm interested in the Rannoch station R7304 Platform Island. No explanation of what it actually is though. At £4.49 it is significantly cheaper than standard skaledale platform. Could it just be the old cheap plastic platform sections? Also it's odd it doesn't appear on certain retailers websites eg Hattons.

• Agree 1

• AY Mod unpinned this topic