A new format in a better scale in 0-scale

When you stuck on it , you can choose many ways to make the hobby positive and have more tasty.

The last months i have a sort of  relapse , because in my own family was some sad things and when you don´t have any parrents more , 

you have little need for the hobby.

Slowly you backtrack to your normal habit and needs in order to be able to continue.

I love the British Rail as well , specially the class 08 , it´s very simular to the ones  it was riding in the Netherlands here.

A couple of the days ago i bought a Dapol class 08 and a pair of 7 plank wagons and some track.

ycrttth.jpg

I´m planning to build a microlayout on my own for 0-scale.

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Hoi Alex,

Dapol's new smaller 0 gauge locomotives have helped grow the hobby a lot. Like you, I am in the Netherlands, and I am working on a small 0 gauge layout with some Dapol locomotives, though in my case Great Western steam locomotives. My husband (een echte Nederlander, ik ben een immigrant uit Amerika) is also getting involved, and our spare room has also become our workshop / home office / railway room.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new 08 and wagons!

MVG,

Amanda

Dank Amanda voor je reactie , i have still a question voor other  people over here.

Does excist the Y1/3 from Dapol in NCB 14 livery ? I believe it was an Y3 .

Any tips or suggestions are welcome , or an alternative in an other livery or model .

10 hours ago, AlexClass4F said:

Dank Amanda voor je reactie , i have still a question voor other  people over here.

Does excist the Y1/3 from Dapol in NCB 14 livery ? I believe it was an Y3 .

Any tips or suggestions are welcome , or an alternative in an other livery or model .

https://www.Dapol.co.uk/7S-005-007D-O-Gauge-Sentinel-Y1-Y3-NCB-14-Blue-Maude-DCC-Fitted

5 hours ago, AlexClass4F said:

I know the site of Dapol ,but my question is , is there any photo or any information for the real Y1 or Y3 from NCB ?.

I'm pretty sure the NCB livery is fictious for the Y3 - just based on what the NCB used for similar locos. The BR black looks right.