N-gauge Western Champion (Cheltenham Model Centre special)

Crepello

• Crepello changed the title to N-gauge Western Champion (Cheltenham Model Centre special)
  • 4 weeks later...

They shouldn't be too far off, the weathered D1000 I ordered from Osbornes has just been dispatched - can only presume they were on the same ship! I'm looking forward too as i've got a D1015 on order from CMC too! 

Edited by sammmm
  • Like 1

Showing as in stock now at CMC, however have not had the email to pay the balance on mine yet.

Edit: Just gave them a quick call to update my card details, the 52’s are currently being tested and should be going out over the next few days!

Edited by sammmm
  • Thanks 1

As the website shows we now have these in stock! Took a bit longer than we had hoped but the New Year got in the way. 

We are currently going through and testing them as well as going down the list contacting everyone who pre ordered one. There are a few to do and we are a bit low on staff so may take a while but if you have one on order please feel free to give us a ring and we can check we have the correct info.

James from CMC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Thanks for the photos Ixion; I'm not great at that sort of thing.  I didn't order Osborn's weathered Enterprise  as I do my own  ( better in my opinion). Your one looks like it's got the correct bigger cast plates; I'm not sure Osborn's new version has these. Must admit I'm very tempted by Duke and Harrier too!