Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

The Quirky Poll 2020

Just to inform that several of these actually are available to modellers via https://www.shapeways.com/shops/newman-miniatures

Listowel & Ballybunion (N Scale only)

Locomotion (N & 00)

Titfield Thunderbolt (loco and coach – N and 00)

Y10 Double-ended Sentinel (N and 00)

Work is also slowly developing to release, amongst other items, an Aveling & Porter engine and Fowler’s Ghost. 

As for flywheels, I scratch-built ‘Blue Circle’ with a working flywheel in N…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, john new said:

A link across posted into both would be a compromise as i can see your point too. It is just that new content churn so rapidly it is easy to miss things there.

Hello John

What normally happens is that I post a link to the Results here, then get Andy to 'close off' this thread. Seems to have worked fine for all our previous Polls.

Brian (on behalf of The Quirky Poll Team)

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello again John

I forgot to say that we preview the results location in my original post on page 1 - see below.

Brian (on behalf of The Quirky Poll Team)

We aim to publish the results in the usual Poll Team format as soon as we can on 1 January 2021 – look for the title: Results – The Quirky Poll 2020.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone

Many thanks to all who voted. The Poll is now closed and I am working on the results, which I hope to publish about midday tomorrow, 1 January 2021. Look for: Results - The Quirky Poll 2020.

Note to Andy: Grateful if this thread can be 'locked off''. Many thanks.

Brian 

• Like 4

• AY Mod locked this topic