We Made it to Christmas... Thanks to...

Widnes Model Centre

Not really sure where to start, but here is as good a place as any:

We congratulate all the shops who have made it to Christmas in what has been an incredibly difficult year for us all. Open, closed, open again, closed again, wonder what next week/month/year will bring?

We have on many fronts been acting like a Band of Brothers to satisfy our customers needs through our own form of Mutual Aid and we think this deserves recognition on this very special Christmas Eve.

So, in alphabetical order, we thank, Stuart at Ashton Models, Mike at C and M Models, Dan at DeRails, Richard at Hattons and Gareth and team at Trains4U. Would have been an even bigger struggle without you guys.

We place our thanks on record to Hornby, Peco, Gaugemaster,Accurascale, Metcalfe Models, Expo Tools and Drills and Javis Manufacturing for all their help with our model railway supplies.

Merry and Peaceful Christmas to You all.

Barry, Gill and Tom.

Widnes Model Centre

Edited by Widnes Model Centre
  • Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Gold

In addition to the small shops who have served me well this year I would like to add some of the 'Cottage Industry' and small traders who have contributed to easing my lot with modelling bits and pieces through the tribulations of the year, including amongst others Wizard, Hardy's Hobbies, Cambridge Custom Transfers, RT Models, Chivers/Five79 and Judith Edge Kits. Without your efforts our modelling world would have been a darker place.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

I must nominate my "local" modelshop, Buffers of Axminster. Unfailingly cheerful and helpful whatever the circumstances, the two ladies, Maria and Jess, who run this can only be congratulated on keeping me going throughout 2020.