C&M models Carlisle

paullad1984

• 1 month later...

It's still Mike. Been 18 years since he took over from Mike Hawkins but he's ploughing on through present difficulties.

I'm looking to move north soon, but I absolutely guarantee Mike will still get my business.

His quality service and friendly manner deserve no less.

Just a heads-up, he's having a week off at the moment so go easy on the orders; I understand he's got a terrifying battle with a monster hedge booked this week! :lol:

Davy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Called in to see Mike earlier, lots of nice 2nd hand items in, some lovely kit built midland railway wagons, vans, flat wagons etc, also mainstream things like Bachmann 66s, Hornby sentinals, R+H 48hp Shunter’s, Bachmann western blue pullman, lots of steam locos too such as terrriers, secr p class 

I relieved him of a used sentinel and EFE Beattie well tank 

always a pleasure to visit the shop, worth a visit if you happen to be in Carlisle 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I take it C&M now stands for cataracts and monocle?

All the best, I’ll pop in next week for a browse (hoping those J72s are still in the cabinet) shout up if you need help with anything while I’m up there 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

A shout out to @Mike at C&M for excellent service as usual, I was in the shop a month or so ago and spotted a used class 67 that I was interested in, as it was new in it hadn’t been tested so had to wait for him to test it for me which he did and posted out to me yesterday, arriving next day

IMG_3724.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

I’ve used C+M since about 2008 when I worked for DRS and have always had excellent service and great 2nd hand bargains

• Like 6
  • Agree 1