Photo upload issue

• 5 months later...

Sad to see nobody replied to your question - I guess, like me, they were completely flummoxed?

My gripe with uploading photos is that they always appear at the end of the post - I cannot get them to appear mid-post! So, I have to either write, upload photo, post, then edit, add more writing, perhaps another photo and then post. Each additional photo requires a separatp

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, SteveyDee68 said:

Sad to see nobody replied to your question - I guess, like me, they were completely flummoxed?

My gripe with uploading photos is that they always appear at the end of the post - I cannot get them to appear mid-post! So, I have to either write, upload photo, post, then edit, add more writing, perhaps another photo and then post. Each additional photo requires a separatp

When you upload the photos you should be able to write your text, then put the cursor where you want the picture and click the picture from the thumbnails. It should then appear in your text at the point the cursor was.

Andi

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, SteveyDee68 said:

With regard to the OP no-one else appeared to have issues so it was, undoubtedly, a local device issue.

With regard to your gripe all you should need to do (after uploading images) is to position your cursor within the text and then click on the + icon overlaying the relevant image in the attachment section.

• Informative/Useful 1

Hi @AY Mod - my above posting wasn't a crticism of you, just that I thought that nobody on the forum had any ideas as to what was causing @47606odin's problem ...

However, I was in the middle of editing my response when RMWeb froze on me and then Safari quit! I had no idea the above post had posted (I hadn't said to do so as it was unfinished and I normally read through for typos before posting*)

Apologies for any offence

Regards

Steve S

* Don't usually catch them all, either!

PS

Thanks for the photo placement tip!

Edited by SteveyDee68