Model Railway Constructor Oct 72 Query

Legend

• RMweb Premium

The first model railway magazine  I ever bought was Model Railway Constructor Oct 1972 . The main railway article was a layout called Mid-Gwent , I think from a Cardiff Club . The article was the first part only and ended with “Too be continued........”   . Does anyone know what edition the continuation was in?  Looking at contents pages I can’t see it in Nov edition . In these days it could be several months before the next article appeared . 

I remember seeing Mid Gwent at Model Rail Scotland , probably about 73 or 74 and just fancy reading up on it . I got a second hand edition of Oct 72MRC  and would like to find the next instalment and source the mag from eBay . 

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, caradoc said:

Part 2 is indeed in the November 1972 MRC - not mentioned on the cover but it is there, just 3 pages, 428-430. The same edition also has an article on the lovely Radley layout of Oxford MRC. 

Part 2 covers, signals, scenery and 'good running secrets and exhibition techniques' - basically cleaning everything each morning at an exhibition! Probably a bit easier now, as public halls are no smoking.

Also of note is the storage of locos etc.

• Thanks 1