Drum Roll - newsletter tease

2 minutes ago, Rochdale Road said:

Thats being done by Cavalex in OO!

If its suitable for the late 1980s in the East Mids/South Yorks area, one hopes it not too expensive .. I have spent up!

what's the retail price of them because if I'm correct i may not be would accurascales be quiet a difference in price as in lower.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

I’ll throw my hat into the ring by suggesting it’s steam, it’s narrow gauge and it’s the Vale of Rheidol :o.  It could be modelled in Cambrian Railway, GWR, BR (both green and banger blue) and back again into the heritage liveries.

As it was the first part of BR to be sold off in 1989, could it have been painted later in Arriva Trains Wales and later into Transport for Wales?  

At this point I’ll by my leave and get the hell out of here :locomotive::laugh_mini::laugh_mini:

:laugh_mini:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

I’ll throw my hat into the ring by suggesting it’s steam, it’s narrow gauge and it’s the Vale of Rheidol :o.  It could be modelled in Cambrian Railway, GWR, BR (both green and banger blue) and back again into the heritage liveries.

As it was the first part of BR to be sold off in 1989, could it have been painted later in Arriva Trains Wales and later into Transport for Wales?  

At this point I’ll by my leave and get the hell out of here :locomotive::laugh_mini::laugh_mini:

Already been announced by Model Rail though.

Never got the email though. I'm pretty sure I'm on their list.

Jason

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

11 hours ago, Rochdale Road said:

Thats being done by Cavalex in OO!

If its suitable for the late 1980s in the East Mids/South Yorks area, one hopes it not too expensive .. I have spent up!

I’m aware of the Cavalex and actually preordered some, however since that announcement there was a thread about Accurascale having also completed significant work already on something similar. 

The quality and value of Accurascale products would make them my preferred supplier, therefore I’m hoping that they formally announce these soon! 

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Oops, seems like we set off the froth machine a bit. We usually just let these run without clues but since there seems to be a bit of interest I will give a couple of further teasers:

1. It's a wagon

2. It's not the HAA 

That's yer lot!

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 2

10 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Oops, seems like we set off the froth machine a bit. We usually just let these run without clues but since there seems to be a bit of interest I will give a couple of further teasers:

1. It's a wagon

2. It's not the HAA 

That's yer lot!

Cheers,

Fran

well what ever it is I'm sure it will sell :)

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

1. It's a wagon

2. It's not the HAA YET

That's yer lot!

Cheers,

Fran

Edited it for you fran lol.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

43 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

1. It's a wagon

2. It's not the HAA 

That's yer lot!

Cheers,

Fran

If the announcement was just before Xmas I'd bet on it being the HO, HO, HO - used for parcels only

• Funny 3

45 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

1. It's a wagon

2. It's not the HAA 

That's yer lot!

Cheers,

Fran

Pre or post TOPS Fran?

21 ton HTO/HTV anyone? Or will we finally see them go for the 16ton rot box in all its variations? If they are after a full range of black diamond carrying wagons, these are two low hanging fruit waiting to be picked that are missing. Multiple variations in bodies and brakes from these.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2