Doncaster 2021

George Woodcock

Hello

Has any decision been taken  whether Doncaster show is still happening. I assume not but as it is not far off and I was supposed to be exhibiting and had heard nothing I just wondered if any-one had any information.

Cheers

George

• Moderators

Hi George, sadly not happening so fingers crossed for 2022!

I thought the exhibitions team had made contact with everyone necessary but as Sam is furloughed at present I can't check what was sent out when.

Hello Andy

Thanks for that. Another one bites the dust. Last time I spoke to Sam a month or so back she didn't know. Happy Nw Year to you and hope to see you some time or other.

Cheers

George

• Thanks 1