If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Wanted: 'British Steam Railways' DVD collection

llamafish

I hope this is OK to post, as it's not models I'm after...!

Does anyone happen to have any of this collection for sale, or happen to know anywhere that's selling them, cheaply, please?

s-l300.jpg

They were part of a collection made by DeAgostini in 2004/5 and released every couple of weeks. At the time, I started getting them on VHS, but for the past few years I've been trying to get the DVD versions to replace them, and then start gradually accumulating the rest of the collection when limited money allows. They can often be found at heritage lines, usually between 50p and £3. At the moment, with the current situation, and other personal life events over the past 12 months really having a detrimental effect on my mental health, I'm finding that watching dvds (even if just as background noise) is something that's giving me something to focus on, and helps me to get through the days. However, there's only so many times in a short space of time that I can watch my existing dvd collection, so if anyone knows of any of these that are for sale fairly cheaply, please let me know (I won't be able to afford many, but maybe a few if they're cheap enough), so I can purchase them, or 'reserve' them if needed! I should add that I'm not interested in the small magazines that originally came with them.

I'm currently after volumes 4, 10, 17 and 19 onwards.

*I might also be interested in any other railway dvds from the steam era to the early 2000s, or Video 125's cab views, if they're reasonably priced.

If anyone is interested in swapping perhaps, I have duplicate copies of issue 13 (Midland Compound 1000), and Video 125's 'One Day in Severn' and 'Diesel and Electric on 35mm volume 3&4', as well as surplus dvds about the Nene Valley Railway, Flying Scotsman and 'Great British Steam' (basically looking at preserved steam), as well as 'Farewell to the Routemaster' - if these take anyone's fancy for swapping or selling outright for a small price.

Please feel free to pm me if you might have anything to part with, or are interested in any of the above.

Thanks very much!

P.S, this has been posted elsewhere, but as this is on RMWeb, I would consider swapping the above dvds I have for a model railway coach wagon or something, let me know if this may appeal to you, anything made over the last 20 years would be probably be considered!

Edited by llamafish
image didn't load properly