Topic notification emails problem?

During and since the weekend I've had a number of 'topic notification' emails, yet when I click the link, the post is not on the topic (Bargain Hunters Mk2). I assumed that maybe the poster had deleted the content (or the admin had) yet they seemed innocuous. I restarted my browser but it made no difference.

I've just received another one, and as they are from at least three different posters, I'm beginning to think that it's an error.

Also, I've noticed that some posts have been made to the topic, yet I've not had an email notification about them (I'm set up for instant notifications)

Attached is a screenshot of the latest 'no-show' post for info

Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 12.56.11.png

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Mel_H said:

I assumed that maybe the poster had deleted the content (or the admin had) yet they seemed innocuous.

They'll be links to subsequently removed posts. They're not necessarily falling foul of forum rules but people will just not stay on topic in that thread despite the efforts of many and repeated requests.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

They'll be links to subsequently removed posts. They're not necessarily falling foul of forum rules but people will just not stay on topic in that thread despite the efforts of many and repeated requests.

Andy, Thanks, that's helpful to know. Can you enforce Covid rules too :D

• Funny 1