Doehler & Haass Function Mapping

tender

I have a Doehler & Haass Sound decoder and would like to swap around some of the Functions on the function keys. Specifically the Brake key currently on F4 and one of the Whistles currently on F2.

I have done a similar thing on ESU and Zimo Sound decoders but i can't find any specific way to do this on the Doehler & Haass Decoder.

I found a data sheet online but it's not very comprehensive unlike the ESU and Zimo equivalent.

Any help appreciated.

D&H decoders can be easily remapped.

Where did you buy it?

Do you have a list of volume CVs?

Did you ask your retailer because it is usually just a matter of minutes to give you the right CVs.

If you had a list of volume CVs I could do it even without knowing the actual mapping.

15 hours ago, GoingUnderground said:

Doehler & Haass decoders came up in this topic https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/160847-selextric/ and manuaks were discussed. There may be something relevant in there for you.

Thanks, i'll have a look at that thread.

15 hours ago, Hamburger said:

D&H decoders can be easily remapped.

Where did you buy it?

Do you have a list of volume CVs?

Did you ask your retailer because it is usually just a matter of minutes to give you the right CVs.

If you had a list of volume CVs I could do it even without knowing the actual mapping.

I bought it from Locoman Sounds.

I have a list of CV's for the volumes but the Brake function on F4 also slows the loco down rapidly.

I want to move that function to F2 as this is the only momentary button on my throttle. I will then be able to control the brake just by dabbing F2 (like my other ESU and Zimo decoders)

Edited by tender
text added.

Hello

nothing easier than that.

For steam sounds

set CV 316 = 4 (mapping CV for whistle)

CV 317 = 2 (mapping CV for brake valve sound),

CV 390 = 2 (mapping CV for active brake).

If braking is too hard set CV 391 to a higher value (20 or so). 

CV 391 replaces CV 4 when brake is active.

When you buy from our website locomansounds.com you can always ask and we will swap F2 / F4 for you.

Saluti

Locoman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1