Custom transfer printing service - any recommendations?

So far I have lettered my models letter-by-letter using HMRS 'Pressfix' private owner lettering transfers, plus a few odd waterslide ones for tare weights etc.

I'm now building a few wagons which require considerably more wording in small typeface that would be very tedious to do this way and also very difficult to get it even.

Because I'm modelling Manchester Ship Canal prototypes in 7mm scale, there are no commercially available transfers that are suitable, and it's unlikely to be something that they would want to add to their ranges.

I've created the artwork for the lettering I would like. It is all simple one-colour lettering (white). I've used CorelDraw so the artwork is in vector format and can be readily exported in a range of file formats.

I've attached a pdf of the file, I've drawn it on A6 size but I'm looking for 4 copies so these could just be combined on a single A4 page. The black background is just there to show off the white lettering.

Now all I need is someone to print it for me, preferably as waterslide transfers.

Can you recommend an organisation or individual that would provide a quality product? Ideally delivery within a few weeks and cost a few tens of pounds?

Many thanks,

Mol

transfers.pdf

1 minute ago, Mol_PMB said:

Many thanks!

In this case, John Isherwood kindly offered to print them for me, which has occurred this morning.

Cheers,

Mol

Not, I hasten to add, something that I would normally offer to do.

In this case, the artwork was printer-ready in the correct file format, so I was not involved in research, design or sheet compilation.

Railtec and Precision Labels are the go-to printers for custom transfers.

John Isherwood,

https://www.cctrans.org.uk/products.htm