Condurrow '60's China Clay

treggyman

Hi

Although Hendra isn't finished yet....What layout ever is.....I had to scratch the itch of China Clay in the steam era......

I never saw this in real life only moving to Cornwall in 1987 so saw saw the end of the 'hoods' & the beginning of the CDA's & onwards.

However having some steam & early diesel loco's plus coaches & wagons plus loads of books on the Clay industry & railways in Cornwall it seemed like a plan.

As I normally build my layouts with a view to exhibiting them I have changed how I build them.....I used to go for Roundy Roundy types with a 12ft scenic frontage & an 8ft depth.....

Fine when you have help setting up but not so good when on one's own.....Hence Hendra.....A 12ft scenic frontage 20ins wide with hidden traverser behind.....I can put it up easily on my own very quickly & still have a 12ft scenic front for the punter to view......Although this one is only11ft long by 20ins wide...

Inspired by but in way like Bodmin General & Wenford dries the idea is a small country station with a separate small clay works.

Hopefully there will be plenty of operational interest for either two or one operators.

Passenger trains enter , run round & depart with occasional tail traffic added or removed.

Daily goods train arrives to shunt the yard & maybe pick up/drop a wagon in the Clay Works.

Empty Clay trains arrive & take their wagons to the works removing loaded wagons for Fowey.

Meanwhile the works can be shunted independently whilst the 'Main' railway goes about it's daily business.

The baseboards where built last summer with a view to being able to crack on when I retired in the Autumn.....

However although I retired circumstances dictated that was not to be & I have just got to the stage where the track is laid,wired up & tested......

The basic track plan is shown below:

915089693_Condurrowtrackplan1.jpg.a0d287c97f3c955ece82c65a43afbf99.jpg

Hopefully you get the idea....

There are two separate control panels.

All the layout can be operated from the main control but only the works from the works control panel.

The idea is that the panels can be located at the front for home use but moved to the back for exhibition use.

To do this I've used a longer cable run than necessary & the yard pnel will be hinged on the backscene & the main panel swung under the baseboard to fix either front or back.

At present these are only temporarily fixed.

A couple of poor quality shots to give an overall idea of the layout.....

IMG_4359.resized.JPG.ddf727d0a8dc126e4dc1e2f4718d3ba9.JPG

IMG_4361.resized.JPG.673059a768396ff6fa5fc15bb2be7114.JPG

One other thing is that there is a climb from the fiddle yard to the station & also the works is above the station.....

This is more to give a reason for short trains due to the inclines.

One point is that I'm aware that the run around is not where it should be as the whole of the works frontage should be used for wagon loading (thanks to Stoker for the info but I couldn't see any other way of getting it all in in such a small space.....

Anyway....That's all for now...

Cheers Bill

• Like 7

Hi

A bit more done over the last couple of days.....

I was thinking about making a start on the Linhay but found  the temporary position of the control panel was in the way so cut & fitted a panel for the backscene.

I haven't actually fixed the control panel in position yet but will do soon .

Just need to get some hinges as I plan to have it fixed to the backscene but able to hinge up or down depending whether front or rear operating.

This enabled me to start the shell of the Linhay......

I'm using 3mm foam board for the first time....

It's light & strong if braced well but liable to warp unless both sides are clad using paper based cladding.

I've made a start on the goods shed & that's how I found out......

Any way a few pics of the Linhay so far......

I'm indebted to Stoker of this parish for dimensions as he sent a detailed post of  guide dimensions plus a cross section diagram of a dry in the ' N gauge China Clay small layout ' Thread way back in 2011.....

When searching for pictures & details of Wenford it appeared in the Google search....

IMG_4386.resized.JPG.f317574285016950aadeb7bf68f0d0bb.JPG

IMG_4385.resized.JPG.bcb55e2758e3e049884c9cfa17b99f0f.JPG

IMG_4384.resized.JPG.38b4625e099566c8d0270cba362b96f2.JPG

The building will be nearly 3ft long so in reality quite a small dry.....though a large model....but will fit the area I have for it & hopefully give an impression of the sheer size of these buildings......

A quick word on the Ruston......

A cracking loco.....As can be seen I'm using it without it's match truck.....

So far I've found that so long as it's wheels & the track are clean it performs really well.....

It can handle six clay wagons with ease & as that's the longest train the works can accommodate that's fine....

It will even reverse them back up the slope whilst shunting ,Though not all the wagons are on the slope....I'll have to test it to the limit one day.......I use a Gaugemaster feedback controller & the slow speed shunting is excellent.....I used it to test the track & points when first laid as it is the resident shunter.....

It made a change as I had very few issues....Normally the points need fettling but not this time....This is partly as I used to make the 'V' up in situ but this time I premade them & it certainly seems to have made a big difference....

Anyway that's it for now

Cheers Bill

• Like 7

Hi

Due to life getting in the way haven't had much time today to do anything except test the Ruston's haulage power.....

The slope rises 20mm over a length of 300mm....I reckon that's 1 : 15...Pretty steep really....

It pushed 10 Bachmann clay wagons up with ease on about 1/3 power.I didn't try with less power. After adding a kit built mineral wagon & vent van....Not quite as heavy as propriety wagons....& it started to slip but could be cajoled up without racing it....

To my mind that's pretty impressive.

As an aside I didn't say how the layout got it's name.....

Condurrow is a small hamlet just outside Troon near Camborne......Definitely no clay but Tin/Copper in the day......

Also definitely no railway ,but it is a Cornish sounding name with a real , to my mind anyway, ring to it.

Whilst out & about we went through the hamlet & it just rang a  bell.....

The rest is history as they say......

The forecast isn't brilliant tomorrow so might get something done.....

There's no rush.....

Cheers Bill

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

A bit more slow progress to report.....

I've sprayed the pointwork in the works area rather than as I usually do individually paint the sleepers.....

I was a bit concerned but seems to have come out OK.....

I gave them an initial light coat of Halfords primer followed by a quick spray of dark brown Halfords finish coat.....The only problem with this can was that the spray wasn't very fine....An old tin & although the nozzle was clear there probably wasn't enough pressure....

The bit that worried me was the removal of the paint from the rail tops & potentially glueing the points solid with paint.....

However a quick hand move of the point blades before the paint had quite dried stopped the points seizing up & I found that running a scrap piece of copperclad (copper side up ) on the surface of the rail top scraped the excess paint  off cleanly & easily......

I touched up some bits with some Montana water based paint partly as a trial but also because of the poor spraying of the Halfords paint & found that the track rubber was the best paint remover......

I'll probably do the station board with a base coat of Halfords primer & a topcoat of the Montana paint

The Linhay has received gable ends a roof & guttering as well as having two of the openings 'blocked' off with concrete block plasticard.....

IMG_4408.JPG.d22326a596bee5f2892b6f2c78e8ef64.JPG

IMG_4402.resized.JPG.2cde91cf67fe99d26e726a74625dc364.JPG

IMG_4404.resized.JPG.38483f277482ad37e654a0096f8e89d0.JPG

I've also been working on the goods shed but I'll post some pics next time.....

Cheers Bill

• Like 6

Hi

A bit more progress....

The goods shed is coming along nicely......

The stone cladding is a sort of predecorated textured wallpaper with the stonework embossed & a painted finish which comes in various scales & tones/colours....

I think that's the best way to describe it.....

I saw it on Ebay when looking for something....

It's made & sent from Greece & as far as I can tell is more for Dolls houses....It also was sent very quickly even though there was no anticipated arrival date specified......

It comes in an A4 sheet & is very easy to use.....

PVA glues it a treat but you do have to balance it or it warps the structure.....

There is also a brick version which I also bought & looks good but haven't yet tried.....

Usual disclaimer ...Just a satisfied customer.

Anyway a couple of pictures of progress so far......

It's inspired by Bodmin General....But an awful lot smaller....With dimensions from the Erik plans Dunster drawing used for dimensions......

IMG_4409.resized.JPG.26f40406c4e2807b3165352ed81753c9.JPG

IMG_4410.resized.JPG.c1477ab9eab1c740783fe6772fa89d55.JPG

IMG_4412.resized.JPG.51bc854b0648fd6182a3400b8bf406d2.JPG

And a photo of it taken yesterday before the doors were fitted in situ on the layout

IMG_4407.resized.JPG.d043da8d52918ed3de93547ffe1e324e.JPG

There's a lot more to do on it painting/weathering/rainwater pipes etc but it's coing along.....

Cheers Bill

• Like 7
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

Hi Rich

I'll have a go at attaching it.......

As you can see I'm not very good at this as I haven't managed to attach it......

starboc1 is the suppliers Ebay name...If you put in the search ;embossed bumpy landscape  it should appear ( it did for me as they are the three main words in the selling title.....

If you still can't get it I'll have another go at getting a link ( any suggestions of how would be appreciated )

Cheers Bill

• Informative/Useful 2

12 hours ago, LBRJ said:

Is this the chap

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/starboc1/m.html?item=313284543612&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

It looks like , or rather, it reminds me of, the old Faller embossed card (is that still available)

Hi LBRJ

Yes that's the one.....

Thanks for finding & adding the link.....It was beyond my limited capabilities....

I don't know about the faller product....

Cheers Bill

• Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, long island jack said:

Be aware, i ordered some OO brick from the chap in Greece, they measure out to O scale, was not a happy bunny

Hi

I too ordered OO scale...

As I said I've not used mine yet but having checked them the bricks scale out at 12in long as opposed to the 9in they should be for a modern brick....

Old bricks round here in Cornwall however are sometimes 10in long....

The thickness scales out at about 3in....slightly too thick for a modern brick but OK for an 'old' brick......

The other thing is that the bond is....Possibly Greek.....I'm not an expert but don't recognise it.....

A final thing to consider is that the sheets are 285mm HIGH by 200mm wide...i'd have preferred them to be the other way round......

However the overall effect looks good....

• Informative/Useful 2

• 1 month later...

Hi

Well a month since I updated.....

In truth not a lot has happened to the layout........

My Model rail 16xx arrived.......

IMG_4415.resized.JPG.22e979a227d0112d39cc873cf405bb8c.JPG

A nice looking loco.......

& a pic comparing it to the old Mainline 57xx.....Which now sits on a brand new up to date Bachmann mechanism & runs like a dream......

IMG_4419.resized.JPG.1752c07802ba336055950b36f3827c84.JPGHowever the Model rail one doesn't......Well not a nice dream anyway......

This pic is of the first one......The second is no better.....

I've commented in depth my thoughts on the loco in the Model Rail announce GWR Class 1600 o-6-0PT via Rapido thread in the Rapido section so am not going to repeat myself except to say I've spent several hours trying to get the first & now second loco to run acceptably.........This one now runs OK but nowhere as well as the other loco's I've got for this layout.....A lot of money for a nice looking loco that just runs OK not well......

Anyway this evening I put some real coal in the bunker having fitted my 'Automatic couplings' having had a bit of a play.....

A crew is ordered as will numberplates when I decide on it's final identity......

As an aside I've been thinking about a slight change......

As it is the layout is a terminus.It bothering me that there was no room for an engine shed  & difficult to portray where a demolished one might be shown to have been.....

SO.....I thought that if I put a level crossing at the terminus end it could imply a truncated branch where a passenger service no longer went further than Condurrow....

Also if I leave the track in situ then longer Loco's could be used as the extra few inches would allow them to run round.

Operationally working level crossing gates would add extra interest & could imply that the line was still in use for the occasional freight servicing a small dry further down the line......

The signal box would also need to be moved to that end but it would mean that the station building wouldn't need to be as big......

Anyway that's all for now & hopefully now the 16xx saga has been decided I shall feel more like progressing the layout.....

Cheers Bill

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 minutes ago, treggyman said:

Hi

Well a month since I updated.....

In truth not a lot has happened to the layout........

My Model rail 16xx arrived.......

IMG_4415.resized.JPG.22e979a227d0112d39cc873cf405bb8c.JPG

A nice looking loco.......

& a pic comparing it to the old Mainline 57xx.....Which now sits on a brand new up to date Bachmann mechanism & runs like a dream......

IMG_4419.resized.JPG.1752c07802ba336055950b36f3827c84.JPGHowever the Model rail one doesn't......Well not a nice dream anyway......

This pic is of the first one......The second is no better.....

I've commented in depth my thoughts on the loco in the Model Rail announce GWR Class 1600 o-6-0PT via Rapido thread in the Rapido section so am not going to repeat myself except to say I've spent several hours trying to get the first & now second loco to run acceptably.........This one now runs OK but nowhere as well as the other loco's I've got for this layout.....A lot of money for a nice looking loco that just runs OK not well......

Anyway this evening I put some real coal in the bunker having fitted my 'Automatic couplings' having had a bit of a play.....

A crew is ordered as will numberplates when I decide on it's final identity......

As an aside I've been thinking about a slight change......

As it is the layout is a terminus.It bothering me that there was no room for an engine shed  & difficult to portray where a demolished one might be shown to have been.....

SO.....I thought that if I put a level crossing at the terminus end it could imply a truncated branch where a passenger service no longer went further than Condurrow....

Also if I leave the track in situ then longer Loco's could be used as the extra few inches would allow them to run round.

Operationally working level crossing gates would add extra interest & could imply that the line was still in use for the occasional freight servicing a small dry further down the line......

The signal box would also need to be moved to that end but it would mean that the station building wouldn't need to be as big......

Anyway that's all for now & hopefully now the 16xx saga has been decided I shall feel more like progressing the layout.....

Cheers Bill

All I can say is that my 16XX, powered by DC from a dirt-cheap Chinese voltage regulator circuit board, is superbly controllable - an absolute dream to drive.

Sometimes, the simple approach is best.

John Isherwood.

6 minutes ago, cctransuk said:

All I can say is that my 16XX, powered by DC from a dirt-cheap Chinese voltage regulator circuit board, is superbly controllable - an absolute dream to drive.

Sometimes, the simple approach is best.

John Isherwood.

Hi

Pardon my ignorance but what is a voltage regulator circuit board?

I'm happy to try anything if it works.....

As stated in my communication in the other thread I have now completely removed the PCB & the power goes direct to the motor from the wheels.......No difference either better or worse....

It worked when I had a similar problem wit a Bachmann '66....But not here....

The other point is the main issue is when using a Feedback controller.....Which I explained in my comments in the Model Rail thread.....

In ordinary DC it works OK but nowhere near as well as my other loco's

Cheers Bill

20 minutes ago, cctransuk said:

I trust that this will explain.

John Isherwood.

Hi

Thanks for that......

I've not read all of the thread but if I understand it in effect my Gaugemaster Hand held controllers are an adjustable voltage step down power supply as they take a fixed 16v AC supply & convert it to a variable o-12volt supply that can have the polarities reversed as required......

As I state in the Model Rail thread the main issue is when using feedback as a source of power.....

Indeed 60159states in the same thread on the same page that he has a similar problem......

AS i understand it some loco's run superbly...Either on DC or on DCC but some DON'T...

Rapido seem to acknowledge this,certainly as regards DCC with their replies on the Model Rail thread......

ALL my other locos' run better on both DC & feedback on the layout than this particular loco.....

As i said in my response in the Model Rail thread following their comment that if the second loco ran no better in Feedback mode then that's how it is I took the decision to mess about with it & invalidate the warranty to no avail as it would seem......

cheers Bill

Hi Bill, I'm sorry to hear of your 16XX problems, mine runs superbly on my 30+ year old home made controllers. About 32 years ago I was sent on an electronics coarse at work, part of which was to complete a project back at my work site before returning to complete the second part of the training, for my project I chose to build toy model railway train controllers taking the design from a model railway electronics book I have and ordering the parts to make several controllers, which I have to say look very like John's voltage regulators, these I have powered from the 16v ac outlet of my old H&M controllers or the 20v ac outlet of an ancient transformer that my father procured from somewhere to power my boyhood Scalextric set.  

• Like 1

Hi

Good to hear from you again....

I trust you & yours are all well.....

I think it might be just bad luck......Even though both the original & the replacement had the same problem......

In most batches there will be rogue loco's & with a lot of cleaning & running in it runs OK on DC....

It's the Feedback that is the issue & as the power now goes direct to the motor I would assume it's the motor or gears that are causing the problem .

Any way enough of that....

Did you finish the Observation Saloon?

Cheers Bill

On 13/03/2021 at 11:37, treggyman said:

On 13/03/2021 at 11:37, treggyman said:

Any way enough of that....

Did you finish the Observation Saloon?

Oh dear Bill, I was hoping you had forgotten about that.... you should know how long it takes me to complete anything, I’m still building the layout I started 42 years ago!

The observation saloon has stalled at the painting stage, having had problems with my airbrush and loosing confidence in my painting abilities but at the moment I’m working through my many half finished projects hoping life will be long enough to compete them so it WILL get finished in the not too distant future. 

Here’s a few pictures:- Westward 4mm scale BR/WR dia Q13 inspection saloon.

FC05A627-900D-4327-A181-C4AA2A93FB38.jpeg

A4EDF001-F2EE-4EA9-83D0-9DFFF5C9C02A.jpeg

0420C5DD-4CCC-4506-A00E-3EBAA199DD64.jpeg

54755899-9A1A-463C-A3EB-3C555A82F782.jpeg

87CA6DC3-3E69-46F2-97CD-2AA810EAC33A.jpeg

E823F75C-16BC-4D68-BC61-9C36D76C59EA.jpeg

Edited by bubbles2
  • Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

You're very kind Bill, the seat pattern is a bit on the bold side I think I may airbrush a fine coat of blue to loose some of the boldness, the roof is a better fit than it looks in the pictures as it was just resting on for the photos, 2 screws from the under side of the floor up through the toilet and kitchen compartments hold it down tight with brass nuts soldered to brass off cuts epoxied to the inside of the roof. I don't fit the roof permanently to any vehicle with glazing in case something comes loose inside. The interior comes out in 3 sections at the moment, handrails and windscreen wipers, curtains etc will be fitted after painting and glazing.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi

Well....What can I say........

A long time since any updates but other things needed doing.....16xx  killed my mojo......I've had things not work before but never not been able to sort out & no reply from PM' was the last straw.......

Anyway an article in....You've guessed it.....in Model Rail by George Dent about lorries got me buying a couple of Knightwing kits.....

The Heritage range flatbed 40ft trailer kit & a Foden Haulmaster kit duly arrived.

I've since found pics of Fodens at Par so another project.....

Neither will be used here but building the trailer kit & kit bashing it to look right to my eyes has got me going again......

Although off topic a couple of pics....

IMG_4542.resized.JPG.6dbce5b964a00402f935e4257eaf84a1.JPG

IMG_4543.resized.JPG.ef6bcb722c70dd5a94ec48ebc900ed19.JPG

IMG_4552.resized.JPG.32da514eed080c76e124741604c901d3.JPG

Well back to Condurrow.....

Thus inspired......

This evening having thought about it I decided to mock up the boiler house....

So I made a carcass up to see what it looked like....

297206502_Boilerhouse1.JPG.49c721e3bb258b4abee9c2800ed5b597.JPG

It didn't look quite right as although it might do the job it didn't look big enough....

So....

1379846653_Boilerhouse2IMG_4558.resized.JPG.3c365484353600e620f9d2685d054226.JPG

Which I think looks more in keeping.....

That was the easy bit....Now to clad it & the Linhay.....

The intension is to detail the inside showing the boiler.....

i've no idea if the building is prototypical as I've not found any pics of them but it's how I imagine they might have been with the coal being shovelled into a bunker ( the large opening ) & the boiler in line behind....

Any way rule 1 applies......

I also fixed the clay works control panel in place so it can be operated from the front or back as required but no pics of that........

HOPEFULLY I may now start progressing the layout....We'll see....

Cheers Bill

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Hi

A bit of progress to report....

The Boiler house is now nearly done.....

The roof needs painting,gutters & downpipes to fit when I get round to ordering the gutter material & then weathering.....

A couple of pics of progress....

IMG_4564.resized.JPG.fef267e60202902926b541d22016412f.JPG

IMG_4565.resized.JPG.e1aa6bcf6e9cd7b09dae8c33de693fde.JPG

The gable end is self explanetry . The front shows just a small window for light & the large opening is the coal bunker......Wagons would be parked in front & the coal shovelled into the bunker.....

I've no idea if this is prototypical but the theory works for me.....

I had thought of modelling the boiler doors with glowing furnace showing on the back wall but to be most effective at heating the kilns the boiler would be on the RH wall as we look so I may just add a flickering glow....We'll see......

The problem with starting a layout & then progressing at snails pace is that ideas can change.....

Although I'm happy with the plan it did occur to me that the yard is not quite right....

The works is fine so will stay as it is.......

The problem with the yard is not enough storage for full/empty clay wagons.

It crossed my mind that if I changed the layout to a through station that had been truncated at this point I could maybe move the goods shed to behind the platform with access from the platform road.

If I had a level crossing there with the impression of abandoned trackbed on the other side it might look the part.This means that the short siding would have to go as I feel it unlikely that the line would have been built with a double track level crossing for a running line & siding & equally it would be unlikely for there to be a short siding  just before a level crossing.....

The signal box would then be at the level crossing end & I could make working level crossing gates for running round as in the admirable Bleakhouse Road by Captain Kernow of this parish........

The platform would have to be shortened a bit to get the goods shed siding in but as an intermediate station would possibly be how it was....

Something to think about any way.....

It would probably make operation more challenging anyway which is no bad thing.......

The speed I'm going there may yet be more changes afoot......

Next up must get on with cladding the Linhay......

Cheers Bill

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Hi

No actual progress as such but......

Had a few minutes earlier & put a spare point (wrong hand so upside down ) & loose track & moved the goods shed on the layout to get a feel of how it might look......

It would work I think but the goods shed would have to be in half relief & the point would probably be best made customised to the situation....A sort of shallow  'Y' point.....

Looking at my buildings bible....Ericplans GWR & LMS Buildings & Structures I see that Dunster had a short siding just before a single line level crossing....

Prototype for everything......

I realise that Somerset is not Cornwall BUT.....

So one new point to be made......( & catch point )

The only other issues are ;

That the goods shed now won't fit.....To be fair it didn't look right as it was a bit wide for the site it occupied & was mainly built to test the stone cladding sheets that I'd bought & the foamboard structure/carcass.........

The backscene will be a challenge....

Normally I go out & take lots of photo's of buildings etc & print them out to cut & stick together to make a backscene......The scene I'm after is no longer there & buildings have been modernised......

Still I like a challenge....

Cheers Bill

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 27/05/2021 at 21:31, treggyman said:

Hi

A bit of progress to report....

The Boiler house is now nearly done.....

The roof needs painting,gutters & downpipes to fit when I get round to ordering the gutter material & then weathering.....

A couple of pics of progress....

IMG_4564.resized.JPG.fef267e60202902926b541d22016412f.JPG

IMG_4565.resized.JPG.e1aa6bcf6e9cd7b09dae8c33de693fde.JPG

The gable end is self explanetry . The front shows just a small window for light & the large opening is the coal bunker......Wagons would be parked in front & the coal shovelled into the bunker.....

I've no idea if this is prototypical but the theory works for me.....

I had thought of modelling the boiler doors with glowing furnace showing on the back wall but to be most effective at heating the kilns the boiler would be on the RH wall as we look so I may just add a flickering glow....We'll see......

The problem with starting a layout & then progressing at snails pace is that ideas can change.....

Although I'm happy with the plan it did occur to me that the yard is not quite right....

The works is fine so will stay as it is.......

The problem with the yard is not enough storage for full/empty clay wagons.

It crossed my mind that if I changed the layout to a through station that had been truncated at this point I could maybe move the goods shed to behind the platform with access from the platform road.

If I had a level crossing there with the impression of abandoned trackbed on the other side it might look the part.This means that the short siding would have to go as I feel it unlikely that the line would have been built with a double track level crossing for a running line & siding & equally it would be unlikely for there to be a short siding  just before a level crossing.....

The signal box would then be at the level crossing end & I could make working level crossing gates for running round as in the admirable Bleakhouse Road by Captain Kernow of this parish........

The platform would have to be shortened a bit to get the goods shed siding in but as an intermediate station would possibly be how it was....

Something to think about any way.....

It would probably make operation more challenging anyway which is no bad thing.......

The speed I'm going there may yet be more changes afoot......

Next up must get on with cladding the Linhay......

Cheers Bill

I do like the stonework on your boilerhouse Bill.

Might I ask what you have used, just incase I get bored with scribing clay, when I next have

to reproduce stonework.

Re your later post refering to Dunster, do you need any pics? I am one stop up the line

at the moment, so I'm sure some could be arranged.

Cheers  TONY

• Like 2