Kammneves

Etched Pixels

While Wadebridge work has been a bit stopped (mostly until I can get down there and do some surveying) I've been working on the Padstow end fiddle yard for Wadebridge which has a track that runs along the top higher up and bridges the door for the other layout. It seemed a waste to leave it as a bit of track across a door way so with all the nice new steam appearing it seemed a good opportunity for a slightly twee bit of seaside running that could double as 1930s or preservation with a few quick changes.

So far I've build the woodwork over the removable section and fiddle yard and will extend it further onto the adjacent board. The track layout is fixed by the existing trackwork so it's a single track splitting into two. I'm not yet sure where to model it as single line section or a junction. Either way it's hopefully a good excuse for a box and some signals.

But I am now stuck again - did 1920/30s country pubs have indoor or outdoor loos ?

post-6740-127543414148_thumb.jpg

Come to think of it - what colour were the seats in a GWR pagoda hut is another one I need to look up.

Archived