iTrain blocks and Digikeijs DR4088LN

• RMweb Premium

Hello,

have ordered some bits that have not been dispatched yet, so not able to have a play on a test set up, but, want to crack on a lay track, is someone able to advise if two block sections on the layout can be combined into one on itrain? So you can see a train enter the first half and then the second? Appreciate each will need its own port (of the 16) just wondering how iTrain could display it.

many thanks in advance

Matt

There is whole series of videos for iTrain that Bob Fuller and I have created for iTrain. you will find them listed here

New iTrain Tutorial Video Series - iTrain forum (berros.eu)

It is also the best place to ask questions about iTrain.

with respect to the specific question, do you mean that 2 feedbacks can be combined into 1 block? If so then the answer is yes.

• RMweb Premium
39 minutes ago, WIMorrison said:

There is whole series of videos for iTrain that Bob Fuller and I have created for iTrain. you will find them listed here

New iTrain Tutorial Video Series - iTrain forum (berros.eu)

It is also the best place to ask questions about iTrain.

with respect to the specific question, do you mean that 2 feedbacks can be combined into 1 block? If so then the answer is yes.

excellent thank you, thats the answer to my question..will check out the vids once I have hold of the hardware. 

many thanks