1 hour ago, Courtybella said:

Class 08 brings a single Brakevan past CB2 signal.

Rather pleased with how work has turned out today, double track curves, and straight sections all down and droppered, with loading road realignment also complete.

D23483BD-E0F0-46B5-9E8C-92EB4BB9EC27.jpeg

I can envision it already, look forward to seeing the scenic elements come together. There’s something about 7mm detail, especially on large layouts like this.

Keep the photos coming!

• Friendly/supportive 1
3 hours ago, LDM34046 said:

I can envision it already, look forward to seeing the scenic elements come together. There’s something about 7mm detail, especially on large layouts like this.

Keep the photos coming!

Im going to try and build a coal loading building so can actually load wagons, something as imposing as this...

6E7A653A-7EB0-4C7C-8AA1-9BC76BDEB891.jpeg

F4776448-A802-41FB-8C24-DC87A5543EDC.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice work bud keep it up bit of a random question how many boxes of flexi track do you think you’ve used/going to use to complete both circuits and the sidings I’ve got 3 boxes just trying to figure out if I need some more don’t want to stall because I’ve run out of track

david

10 hours ago, d winpenny said:

Nice work bud keep it up bit of a random question how many boxes of flexi track do you think you’ve used/going to use to complete both circuits and the sidings I’ve got 3 boxes just trying to figure out if I need some more don’t want to stall because I’ve run out of track

david

Ive used one full box so far, I reckon at least another three full boxes just to get the two circuits. 

Half size scale model floor plan of my coal loading hopper.

Height 350mm 
Width 330mm
Length 300mm 

About 114ft height x 98 ft long scaled up I think....

Either way it’ll be rather large, there’ll also be a twin tower across the Mainline connected via a “conveyer belt” basically a shot to allow manual loading of coal via a hopper inside the main loading house.

0B4720CE-0D0E-41F0-951A-B22EEAFB93D2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...