Peco Large Radius Turnout..Concrete?

Hello all, 

I'm currently designing the point work for my station approach. The mainlines are all made up of Code 75 Concrete track, and thus I'm hoping to use Concrete Points/Turnouts. I'm hoping to use the Large Radius Turnouts for realism, however I can only find these in wooden form. Do Peco actually make Large Radius Code 75 Turnouts with Concrete Sleepers?  

Thanks for the help

Matthew 

IIRC, the only turnouts in concrete that I have seen in the flesh are those on the TGV lines in France. As the trackage is new I expect they have one model for all turnouts, whereas in the UK where replacement turnouts are laid within concrete track they're probably all made to measure and hence no gain in creating jigs for concrete sleepers.

HS2 in all probability will have concrete turnouts as its all new-build, but I stand to be corrected on the point (sorry about that!).

Cheers,

Philip

• RMweb Premium

Most main lines are now laid with concrete bearer turnouts, but yes, wooden bearers were common long after plain line used concrete sleepers. Concrete have been standard for ~20 years or so. 

Peco only do the medium code 75 turnout with concrete bearers though. 

Edited by njee20