A plea for old Roger Murray Colour light signal wiring diagrams

Hi All.

Can anyone help at all with this problem please?

I am struggling to get a number of Roger's old colour light signals working but the bases they plug into are all missing.

I can build new bases and I have got one or two working but I am stumped a a few. Particularly one with shunt or call-on subs.

The signals consist of a variety all 3 aspect. Some singles, some double brackets and one with a Theatre Indicator.

I guess there won't be actual diagrams but if some of you have similar signals, how are they wired please?

Help please?

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bartram108 said:

I believe Roger Murray signals were taken over by Absolute Aspects = https://www.absoluteaspects.com/

You could try them for advice / assistance

Graham

Thanks Graham.

Tried them but no help at all. Wouldn't even tell me about their wiring system in case they had continued Roger's.

Dave.

14 hours ago, pheaton said:

@dasatcopthorne

did you not get my PM with the picture of the board? Ive still got several Roger Murray signals on my layout as well as AA signals, so if your stuck let me know.

Thanks

Simon

Thanks Simon.

I hadn't seen that. Very grateful.

I get the R Y G & Neg but what are the others please. Obviously the routes but is there a separate return for the routes. Are you feathers bulbs or LEDs please?

• RMweb Gold

image.png.e04951d8f566b875b746acf43b4bc47d.png

Hi Dave,

From memory 

Red LED = R

Yellow LED = Y

Double Yellow = DY 

Green = G

N = neutral

R1 = Feather 1

R2 = Feather 2

Ill have a look at my gantry tonight as thats 3 aspect because I cant remember what RE CE and CR do the problem is the board is a single design, meant to operate more than one signal. Must admit I thought CR was common return but it cant be.