Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Little visitors

QWILPEN

3 hours ago, QWILPEN said:

I made the mistake of leaving some biscuits in my shed but it did confirm I have little visitors 

20210211_144756.jpg

To be fair, they are very tidy eaters, don't leave many crumbs and leave before you come along to enjoy your layout.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sheffield said:

Just bear in mind that mice leave a trail of pee behind as they walk about. They contaminate any surface they run on and can carry some not nice illnesses.

Can I stand up for the little guys hear.....humans can be prity gross with there illnesses to....look at that carona thing thay spreading....

....I  have smelt a few model railway spectator's at shows who smell like thay hane been peeing and walking at same time...dont mention deodorant dodgers....are we drifting hear?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, Sheffield said:

Just bear in mind that mice leave a trail of pee behind as they walk about. They contaminate any surface they run on and can carry some not nice illnesses.

Yeah, and i've been to the post office......

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, Major Clanger said:

Wizard Models has a product to solve this problem - put test in the website search box to view...

Funnily enough I have one of those products in a different colour, trouble is she doesn't like going outside.

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, bradfordbuffer said:

Does any one know what time waitrose closes on a Saturday? 

One would have to ask ones man to establish the facts of this. 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

8 hours ago, bradfordbuffer said:

With out sounding middle class.....customers at 'pound type shops'.....ironically the deodorant and shower gel is...

.....a quid!

Does any one know what time waitrose closes on a Saturday? 

Too late...  it's eight...