If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

GWR Dean 6ft 4in coach bogie

John Arkell

Thank you, I had seen that 247 do them but as they haven't any stock I thought I'd ask if anyone knew any other source, I just missed out on a pair on eBay that were Fourmill brand. Anyone know if they are still in business?

John Arkell

• RMweb Gold

John,

I have two sets of these, one of which is definitely complete, the other of which I am not quite sure about. I have messaged you and  if you would like to discuss further, please get in touch,

Best wishes,

Alastair

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, John Arkell said:

Thank you, I had seen that 247 do them but as they haven't any stock I thought I'd ask if anyone knew any other source, I just missed out on a pair on eBay that were Fourmill brand. Anyone know if they are still in business?

John Arkell

I think the Fourmill range was taken over by the late Adrian Swain of ABS fame, lets hope that both ranges get to see the light of day again.

On 13/02/2021 at 03:22, John Arkell said:

Does anyone know a current source of Dean 6ft 4in coach bogie kits in 4mm scale? I have two Worsley Works kits which need this type. 

Regards

John Arkell

Shapeways do them.
Make sure you need other things to make the postage worthwhile though!
I have an order in the basket and need to check on a couple of other items then it shall be placed.
There are more than one set type available in as much as they have different setups for the bogie attachment to the coach.

Search Stafford Road Model Works on Shapeways.

Khris

Edited by kandc_au
Added info

On 13/02/2021 at 16:37, Siberian Snooper said:

I think the Fourmill range was taken over by the late Adrian Swain of ABS fame, lets hope that both ranges get to see the light of day again.

Are you sure?  Any other possibilities?

Duncan

• RMweb Premium
On 13/02/2021 at 16:37, Siberian Snooper said:

12 hours ago, drduncan said:

Are you sure?  Any other possibilities?

Duncan

I only said think, because at the last few exhibitions that I attended and Adrian had a trade stand he had Fourmill products on display.

• Thanks 1