OO Works announce LSWR/SR Adams Jubilee 0-4-2

PrestburyJack

Guest Jack Benson

Jubilees,

An update from Rebecca, the second tranche of SR black sunshine 692 will be available in the New Year £298 + p&p £308

StaySafe

• 1 month later...

There is a review of the 00 Works Adams Jubilee in Southern livery on page 66 of the January 2022 Railway Modeller and the Hornby Magazine has also issued a video of it.

I ordered the LSWR version last year but I have not received a notification that it is available yet,  I am more interested in running trains rather than counting rivets and I am willing to pay more money for a traditionally built, durable model that is made in England.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Rebecca has just told me that my LSWR version will be ready at the end of the month so I will put some pictures of it on my layout as soon as I receive it.  The Southern version looks very good and I am pleased that it has a swivelling pony truck rather than fixed, flangeless wheels. I would be interested to know what make of grease members recommend for the gears.

1 hour ago, Robin Brasher said:

Rebecca has just told me that my LSWR version will be ready at the end of the month so I will put some pictures of it on my layout as soon as I receive it.  The Southern version looks very good and I am pleased that it has a swivelling pony truck rather than fixed, flangeless wheels. I would be interested to know what make of grease members recommend for the gears.

As I said yesterday on another thread, I have just received my LSWR version, and really like it, the colour is superb.  Yes, there are slight problems, but overall a lovely looking loco.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You will be pleased to read that I have now received my 00 Works Jubilee in LSWR sage green. It arrived by Royal Mail guaranteed to arrive before 13:00.  The instructions recommend oil like 3 in 1 for crank pins and axles.  Perhaps Labelle Lubricants 102 thin grease would be best for the exposed gear wheel. The picture shows it crossing Corfe Viaduct on the Swanage Railway with a set of Hornby 4 wheel LSWR coaches.

P1030113.JPG

• Like 5

• 10 months later...
On 09/03/2022 at 16:33, Robin Brasher said:

You will be pleased to read that I have now received my 00 Works Jubilee in LSWR sage green. It arrived by Royal Mail guaranteed to arrive before 13:00.  The instructions recommend oil like 3 in 1 for crank pins and axles.  Perhaps Labelle Lubricants 102 thin grease would be best for the exposed gear wheel. The picture shows it crossing Corfe Viaduct on the Swanage Railway with a set of Hornby 4 wheel LSWR coaches.

P1030113.JPG

Any chance you'd be able to repost the pic to show off the livery? Can't find any pics of the LSWR one and the photos previously put on RMweb were all lost when the site had its wobble last year...

Cheers

James

• RMweb Gold
36 minutes ago, Jammy2305 said:

Any chance you'd be able to repost the pic to show off the livery? Can't find any pics of the LSWR one and the photos previously put on RMweb were all lost when the site had its wobble last year...

Cheers

James

There's photos on eBay - I think the seller is OOWorks themselves:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115654800633

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jammy2305 said:

Cheers

James

I am pleased to show a couple of pictures of my LSWR Jubilee as requested.

I often feel worried when I see a note saying 'someone quoted me in a topic' so I was relieved to see it was a request for pictures.

P1020113.JPG

P1020114.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1