Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I am building a small Tram layout but would like to add an indication of conduit as used in the London system does anyone know of a way of representing  it please. All  ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Stay Safe All,

Ian H 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ian.


Some people used to use Peco flat bottom rail mounted upside down as it had a fine groove in it that could be used to represent the conduit. Unfortunately, I do not think that the current rail has that. However, if you scrutinise some second hand track at exhibitions, once they get started up again, you might find some of the old stuff.


For further assistance, coline33 is a mine of information on London. trams.


All the best



Edited by wainwright1
added info
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...