How does one contact Heljan UK without Facebook?

Bazza

• RMweb Gold

Hi, Trying to contact Heljan UK direct but cannot find contact details apart from Facebook which I do not have, nor want to join. 

Suggestions please.

Bazza

• RMweb Gold

According to the blurb on the 07 that has just arrived his morning, their web address is Heljan.dk, and I assume they have a "Contact us".

If not, their postal address is:

Heljan A/S

Rebslagerveg 6 - S471

Sonderso

Denmark

Or try Gaugemaster. 

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mike and 96701,

Thanks for your replies - did not think to look in Railway Modeller, I had just looked on google expecting a Heljan uk website.

Bazza

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 06/03/2021 at 08:12, 47606odin said:

Ben their UK representative is on this forum. Drop him a message

I'd definitely go direct to Ben on here.... I sent him a message a while back about the forthcoming GWR Railcar in 00 and he came back to me straight away.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
46 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

An easy answer is to PM Ben Jones @61661 on here. 

Should I don my tin hat when I say that Ben was mentioned on the 5th post, I mean do you not read the whole thread?

Ahhhhh, don't put me on the naughty step.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, 96701 said:

Should I don my tin hat when I say that Ben was mentioned on the 5th post, I mean do you not read the whole thread?

Ahhhhh, don't put me on the naughty step.

I only replied as it was still rumbling on and no-one had specifically given the contact point. Off to read more stuff that others haven't read. ;)

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Not wanting to prolong this thread, I did attempt a PM to Ben by name but the message came back that messages not accepted. But I now have a proper address and so please consider this thread as closed.

Thanks for the help offered.

Bazza

• Like 1

On 12/03/2021 at 22:05, Mike Bellamy said:

Yes a new site but the contact is still via Denmark which takes us back to the question in the first posting - - - - 

The new website at www.Heljan.co.uk is the best route to contact us now. Although the Heljan.dk address is shown on the website, there's also a contact form which comes direct to me. I'll to respond to queries as quickly as I can. 

I can also reply to PMs here, but I don't look at the forum every day, so replies will take a bit longer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• AY Mod locked this topic