Virtual Scalefour North International - 17th and 18th April 2021

fresnel

15 hours ago, PenrithBeacon said:

Why, and how,  is this the first International S4N?

As one of the organising team, I can answer this.

The Scalefour Society has members across the globe and this being a virtual event, we have been able to include contributions from some of those overseas members, in particular from Australia and Canada.  There are also contributions from different parts of the UK by people for whom a physical Scalefour North in Wakefield is too far to travel.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

Will the Crocodile Sisters be doing the catering in the the West Riding Lounge?

10am Sunday, come along and find out...I booked 10am Uncle P as thats about the time we sober up after a Saturday night in Wakey...and bring some croissants, I'll be starving by then.

6 hours ago, Axlebox said:

17 minutes ago, martin_wynne said:

Nowt like emphasising a point.

6 hours ago, johndon said:

Pleased you're enjoying it, there's a lot of work gone in to it.

So who's in charge of interwoebbly things and forgot to post the main link here?  :swoon:

Seriously John, thanks and pass them on to the rest of the organising team. I think very few realise how much effort go into organising shows, Virtual or real.

Now where's that black cherry crumble?

6 hours ago, Axlebox said:

Enjoy, and don't blame me if the lawn doesn't get done today!

For the last three weeks my new grass bag has been all over Germany & Holland thanks to the combined efforts of DHL & DPD. It's currently enjoying It's third visit to Regensburg according to the tracking system which is obviously far more efficient than their delivery systems.

Maybe they just knew it was S4N weekend and thought they might as well hang on to it so I could enjoy the show? S'pose I could always go out and darn up the old bag.   NAH.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

So who's in charge of interwoebbly things and forgot to post the main link here?  :swoon:

Seriously John, thanks and pass them on to the rest of the organising team. I think very few realise how much effort go into organising shows, Virtual or real.

Not me :)

Thanks for the comments Paul, I shall pass them on to the rest of the team.

John