Fox transfers website

Dan Griffin

Is anyone else having difficulty with the fox transfers website. 

it will load up the waterslide page, allow me t choose scale etc and allow me to view page 1, but when i click the next page it says

' no products match your search'

initially i thought it was because the internet browser may have been out of date, but i tried again on microsoft edge and it still fails to work. 

is it just me or is it the website?

• Dan Griffin changed the title to Fox transfers website
  • RMweb Premium

Who runs Fox Transfers these days?  I am sure the couple who used to run it and who I saw at shows a lot back in the day must have retired by now?

Not sure as to who runs it but they are quite efficient; I bought a set on nameplates only to very disappointed at their quality and almost too late realised I could return them for a refund. After a few days looking at my credit card transactions no refund was showing up so I  contacted them and was told it had been refunded. Only when the printed statement turned up I discovered the refund was indeed showing but on the date of the original transaction :unsure:

• RMweb Gold

I've only done one order with Fox in recent years - for a Silver Jubilee set. When it turned up it was missing a section which was in the picture and description on the site. One quick email and it turned up a couple of days later. So very happy with their service.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about hi-jacking this topic, but can anyone advise whether Fox General Alphabets & Linings Transfers are waterslide or Rub down. Given that they are not listed in the Waterslide Transfers section, I am assuming they are rub down, but the website is completely evasive on this fairly important detail.

8 minutes ago, David Schweizer said:

Sorry about hi-jacking this topic, but can anyone advise whether Fox General Alphabets & Linings Transfers are waterslide or Rub down. Given that they are not listed in the Waterslide Transfers section, I am assuming they are rub down, but the website is completely evasive on this fairly important detail.

They're waterslide

• 8 months later...

The payment system Fox use, World Pay, is defective. It claims that my bank card doesn't exist. I can assure Fox that it does.

I will have to deal over the telephone tomorrow, but 'computer says no' is always, I find, aggravating.

Anyone else had this difficult or am I just unlucky?!?

• RMweb Premium

Not with Fox but the system that Rails use (braintree) refuses to accept any card I offer (UK x 2 , F and D) .  Some of the systems are very basic and use very simplistic string matching - which in my case probably means they are incapable or recognising accented characters correctly if the keyboard map does not match their system.  

That does not explain however why a system should claim a card number does not exist.

• Thanks 1