Moss Lane (7mm Micro-Layout) NOW SOLD

georgeT

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, l try not to think about them at my time of life, anyway new stock for 'Moss Lane' in the form of two BR Blue / Grey MK 1s from Dapol with lights, very nice, a bit big though?..

DSC07488.JPG

DSC07492.JPG

DSC07485.JPG

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Very nice mk1’s George lovely detail. Looking forward getting some myself I’ve ordered four just waiting of one more to be added to my trunk at Hattons so should have them soon :sungum:

Morning Martin, They are lovely, they run nice, and look nice, a bit expensive but worth it...

• Informative/Useful 1

Mk1's look very nice mate, I've not seen any close up yet, so maybe at the next Show or something.

Be very careful ,Andy, you'll be back with 7mm again............................

Phil

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1

7 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Added the plywood to the rack and filled it up, need to re-arrange the pictures and signs now...

DSC07519.JPG

Very smart. You'll need to get the house foundations re enforced now 

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, georgeT said:

Added the plywood to the rack and filled it up, need to re-arrange the pictures and signs now...

DSC07519.JPG

Still room for at least another 4 locos, 5 if you squash the buses up :rolleyes:

Jim 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

Still room for at least another 4 locos, 5 if you squash the buses up :rolleyes:

Jim 

The buses are filling the shelves up at the moment as l have on order class 56,66 and 73 whenever they appear ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, D6775 said:

I Spie With My Little Eye............. 2x Dutch 33's!! One of which may be 33025 Sultan?

Well spotted Al, the un-numbered one is mine, which will be un-named 33030, and 33025 'Sultan' is my friend lan's who has commissioned me to apply all the transfers, and will be weathered later...

• Like 3