Moss Lane (7mm Micro-Layout) NOW SOLD

georgeT

11 minutes ago, georgeT said:

I hope the makers of the pods have made them the right height for the third rail ? They look about right to me...

I think it will come as shoes up anyway, so the Diesel Sound will be effective.

HOT NEWS = I'll ring you in the morning mate.

• Like 1

Really needed some extra room on top of the station area, so added another three inches to the width giving me more room for the taxi rank and station building, also added some width to the bottom as well....

DSC07413.JPG

DSC07415.JPG

DSC07414.JPG

• Like 7
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

17 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Looking very good George and a tad inspirational too.

Thank you Barnaby, That foamex is great stuff to work with, have you used it yet ?

Edited by georgeT

No not yet George apart from dry fitting some random cut pieces just playing and getting the feel of the material..

I've been going for e-bike rides recently and planning on a new purchase after seeing BGmans e-bike interspersed with plenty of gardening but not much modelling if any.

Best

8 hours ago, Barnaby said:

No not yet George apart from dry fitting some random cut pieces just playing and getting the feel of the material..

I've been going for e-bike rides recently and planning on a new purchase after seeing BGmans e-bike interspersed with plenty of gardening but not much modelling if any.

Best

Hahaha Know the feeling Barnaby, l think we ALL need more exercise after the S**T we all have been through for over a year, l certainly DO !!!!.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Hahaha Know the feeling Barnaby, l think we ALL need more exercise after the S**T we all have been through for over a year, l certainly DO !!!!.

I didn't do to much walking yesterday at the Mid Hants Diesel Gala, but did enjoys being out in the fresh air, and that is half way there. more gentle exercise at the Mid Hants again today and meet some good company and smell some nice fumes.:swoon:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Lol Sorry George for the poor grammar, I was referring to the buildings.

Regards

You had me a bit worried for a bit calling me gorgeous, Hahahaha

• Funny 3

Started to paint the warehouses, and they will have some sort of wash applied to make them look older, need to talk to 'Bodgit' first, l think the bus is a bit over scale ???

DSC07427.JPG

DSC07426.JPG

DSC07425.JPG

DSC07428.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, georgeT said:

Started to paint the warehouses, and they will have some sort of wash applied to make them look older, need to talk to 'Bodgit' first, l think the bus is a bit over scale ???

DSC07427.JPG

DSC07426.JPG

DSC07425.JPG

DSC07428.JPG

Have you been watching Ant Man again?

Seriously nice model - 1:24?

Paul R

• Agree 1