Mk1 coach body height

What I am looking for at the moment is the height from solebar to cantrail, taking into account the tumblehome and not having £50 for a copy of Keith Parkin's book spare due to a toddler being present

Does anyone have the dimensions for these plus the roof curve radii? It's not like I can go out and measure one at a heritage line at the moment, although once It's safe to go out I might have that opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes that'll help massively. Just need to scale them down to 4mm. I'm still learning the CAD software so it'll be a little while before i get anything tangible yet. I'm looking to make some new gangways for the ends of my VEP like I said, ones with the door in the correct place but which clip into the existing holes. I might go the whole hog and make a new cab end for it. Have to see how it turns out. I might look into doing some of the lesser known coaches like the early prototype too but I certainly want to be able to produce chassis and bogies. If you can do CAD then 3D Printing is just brimming with possibilities