00 gauge loco and carriage parts

Hi

I  currently have a couple of projects underway: the Golden Arrow SR 'Q' 0-6-0 and an LNER 6  wheel carriage.  (I know I can get both Hattons  and Hornby ready to  run 6  wheelers - but my  current pleasure is making my own).

I can get the carriage roof and vent parts easily enough from the MJT range from Dart castings.

However what I'm  really stumped on is getting a Bullied large  diameter  chimney  for the Q (as most of the Qs I saw did not have the small original  chimney as per the Golden Arrow body (indeed I think the whole class finished up  with  either the large  diameter job or the standard BR class 4 or 5 slightly longer chimney).

What is aggravating me is that I can get the BR  class 4/5  chimney from 247  developments (that  would c ertainly do for 30543) but not the coach parts (and the coach parts from Dart Castings but not the chimneys)!

SO: (1) does anybody know  where I can get a large  diameter Bullied chimney in 00 scale?

(2) does anybody know   where I can can get all I want (i.e. BR class 4/5 chimmney + LNER carriage roof and vents) from a single supplier?