Olivia's Trains Website OK?

Damo666

I went to visit Olivia's Trains website last night at 23:15 hrs and my browser wouldn't give me access. Thought no more of it but my daily Panda security software has reported and blocked 10 Malware detected events at www:https://www.oliviastrains.com

Just a head's up, make sure you have a good anti-virus/malware scanner software on your device and be careful until this is resolved.

I'd give them a call to let them know but I don't have their telephone number (and obviously cannot access any on-line).

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Damo666 said:

I went to visit Olivia's Trains website last night at 23:15 hrs and my browser wouldn't give me access. Thought no more of it but my daily Panda security software has reported and blocked 10 Malware detected events at www:https://www.oliviastrains.com

Just a head's up, make sure you have a good anti-virus/malware scanner software on your device and be careful until this is resolved.

I'd give them a call to let them know but I don't have their telephone number (and obviously cannot access any on-line).

I have both good antivirus and malware products installed and get no warnings. I do however see that there are ten cookies (not uncommon) for their website - are you getting warnings for all of those?

Roy

41 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

I have both good antivirus and malware products installed and get no warnings. I do however see that there are ten cookies (not uncommon) for their website - are you getting warnings for all of those?

Roy

Thanks for checking Roy.

BTW, Google has their telephone number, I've tried but no reply. I'm probably too early so will try again in a while.

Here's what I got:

624298179_OliviasTrains.JPG.42528e47c6bc7fe8bba05057225a101c.JPG

Edit: Spoke to Olivia's at 9:10 and advised them of the above.

Edited by Damo666
Phoned the shop to advise.