New Accurascale Coach Range - Welcome to our Haulmark....

• RMweb Gold

I just found an error....

2 (6).jpg

Where is the driving cab ?

For the last 30 years everything has pulled as well as pushed.

Is there is no DVT version ?

What a great omission of the largest part of the BR/Post BR Era.

pre-Orders might fall now...

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

This is all @Clive Mortimore and his cut n shuts, look where it has landed us Clive, now Accurascale are at it

Don't bring me into this, I am still not talking to Accurascale after they asked for ideas of for a new motive power model. They rejected my suggestion of a shunting horse.

• Like 1
  • Funny 10
  • Friendly/supportive 1

13 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THEM IN N GAUGE?????!!!! 

N gauge one end, 00 the other end? Lay N gauge track alongside 00 gauge; one bogie on each track. Why wouldn’t it work? 0 gauge? Now you’re being silly!

Well done Andy, for managing to play it so straight!

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

The missing link is the motive power. To fit in with the generic idea, what we need is a generic hauler, which is steam/electric/diesel/hydrogen powered and has front cab and cab between loco and tender, with both overhead electric, shoe beam, inside diesel engine and underfloor engine. So ok you guys, design that monster -oh and it must go round 2nd radius. That'll keep you busy.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

With such a land"mark" (geddit??) product landing on the market, we decided to get some expert feedback on our new model. RMWeb's own Andy York was privileged enough to get an exclusive first look at this top secret and highly classified project. Will it stand up to scrutiny?  You can watch below to find out!

I think it's in TT gauge or possibly Andy's hands have grown.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, The Black Hat said:

Don't see why theres no release in Loadhaul. Face it thats what everyone wants... 

If we do one side Irish Rail orange and black will that do? Perfect for our IRM range and we did have Mark 2 and 3s here! 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

5 minutes ago, tomparryharry said:

I must admit, those choices of livery on the Manor are inspiring.  After all, who would have thought  that Malachite Green & Burnt Sienna  would look that good? 

You mean they are not doing the manor in Loadhaul either?! Whats the world coming to...

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

I particularly like the Composite Restaurant And Pantry  coach .    Are you sure this wasn't already listed by DJ Models as part of his 2028 program?

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 3

Hi Fran,

“Nothing in it for me!” 

But if you do them in yellow like Mick suggests! 

I Suppose I can always do a bit of modelling lol!

Great announcement though and very refreshing to see such an honest review video from Andy.

Hope it’s a great success 

Thanks

Mark

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THEM IN N GAUGE?????!!!! 

You see, Accurascale have missed a trick there, they could have made the scale generic as well so that they would work with all the popular gauges... [Coat located, recovered and exit sought...]

• Like 2
  • Funny 3