Road tankers that empty the Silver Bullets at Spalding

enginelane

• RMweb Gold

I’m not sure if it’s still running at the moment or just suspended during the pandemic.  I’m sure someone will know and post some pictures.

29 minutes ago, enginelane said:

Thank you. Understand now. It’s not even on a concrete pad and the vegetation is still in place. I thought there may have been some containment structures and it’s a bog standard Road Tanker.

No need for any containment measures, as the material is inert.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

5 hours ago, jools1959 said:

I’m not sure if it’s still running at the moment or just suspended during the pandemic.  I’m sure someone will know and post some pictures.

It hasn't been running for a few months now. Not sure why but its probably covid related. Irvine and Workington are still receiving from Waterloo though (one and two trains per week) so it could be another reason.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Railfreight1998 said:

It hasn't been running for a few months now. Not sure why but its probably covid related. Irvine and Workington are still receiving from Waterloo though (one and two trains per week) so it could be another reason.

It hasn't run since the Stonehaven derailment and subsequent extended line closure. As that was eight months ago, I suspect it's gone for good.

• Like 2