An Evening With Jamie Guest to hear more about his layout Lancaster Green Ayre

Jackie K

There are still places available for the Gauge O Guild 'An Evening With' Jamie Guest by Zoom on Monday 26th April at 20:00 BST to hear about his layout Lancaster Green Ayre.

Jamie will discuss how he got into O gauge, the inspiration behind his layout, research, construction and exhibitions plus, the logistics of getting the layout shipped to France when he moved abroad.

There is a video to watch before the evening so contact me soon via the front page of the Gauge O Guild website to book a place and I will send you the details you need.

1366864373_Screenshot2021-04-24at14_26_35.png.b7c9ae8ef118d69c7596282ff79b245e.png

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Jackie K said:

There are still places available for the Gauge O Guild 'An Evening With' Jamie Guest by Zoom on Monday 26th April at 20:00 BST to hear about his layout Lancaster Green Ayre.

Jamie will discuss how he got into O gauge, the inspiration behind his layout, research, construction and exhibitions plus, the logistics of getting the layout shipped to France when he moved abroad.

There is a video to watch before the evening so contact me soon via the front page of the Gauge O Guild website to book a place and I will send you the details you need.

1366864373_Screenshot2021-04-24at14_26_35.png.b7c9ae8ef118d69c7596282ff79b245e.png

Hi Jackie,

Is this a GOG members only event?

I am lucky to have seen LGA in its new location but it was a flying visit. So I would like to join this event.

Joseph