Heljan 0 gauge class 25/1 or 25/3 Bogie steps Now sorted thanks to Mick Boyd

Blobrick

• RMweb Premium

Does anyone have any Bogie steps for a Heljan class 25/1 or 25/3 in 7mm scale? 

My model is missing one step. Looking at the remaining  other three, they appear to be handed, so l m trying to work out which one l m short of.

I did try the Gaugemaster site for suitable spares, but the class 25 does not seem to be listed currently, and Heljan have not responded to my emails, so l m struggling a little bit.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Bob C 

Edited by Blobrick

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Blobrick said:

I did try the Gaugemaster site for suitable spares, but the class 25 does not seem to be listed currently, and Heljan have not responded to my emails, so l m struggling a little bit.

Did you contact Heljan direct or through Gaugemaster? I've had some joy getting parts not listed by using the Gaugemaster contact form. It does say somewhere on there they've never got round to listing everything.

Edited by Hal Nail

• Blobrick changed the title to Heljan 0 gauge class 25/1 or 25/3 Bogie steps Now sorted thanks to Mick Boyd
  • RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

Did you contact Heljan direct or through Gaugemaster? I've had some joy getting parts not listed by using the Gaugemaster contact form. It does say somewhere on there they've never got round to listing everything.

hi Hal Nail

Mick Boyd has come to my rescue, as he has some spare steps he's sending me

Very happy Bunny!

Bob C

• Like 1