EXMOOR RAIL 2021

exmoordave

Hi everyone,

I am sorry  to have to announce that The Exmoor Coast Railway Modellers have had to cancel their 2021 exhibition, which was due to take place on Saturday 7th August, due to the ongoing health situation. Although things are improving, there are new variants that are still coming into the country, any of which could cause 'slippage' of the 21st June date quoted as Freedom Day.  Fortunately, all of the stands booked for this year have agreed to attend next year's show which will be on Saturday 6th August. Out of courtesy, all of the stands attending have already been notified privately. Our prime concern has to be the health and welfare of all of the attendees, visitors and of course our own club members. 

However the club will be holding a mini-show/open day on Saturday 30th October, and we are calling it "EXMOOR COAST & FRIENDS", which will feature 4/5 layouts - 2 of which have not been seen in public before. There will also be displays and demos, plus light refreshments - situation allowing of course.  Further details will be published soon. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you all remain safe and well.

Best to all,

exmoordave

• Friendly/supportive 6

Hi Chris,

Yes that's the hope. Everyone so far has been very understanding and agreed with our decision, in spite of being very keen to attend. It's certainly an alien world we're living in at the moment. Still we are hoping that our Open day/Mini Show will be safe on 30th October.

I hope you and yours are safe and well,

Best wishes,

Dave