NCE powercab forgetting Macro settings?

• RMweb Premium

After being switched off for a few months my powercab has forgotten all it's macro settings apart from No.1

I have re-programmed all the required Macros ( I only need nine in total), switched off the system then switched back on and it has only remembered No.1 and No.2

Selecting any of the other seven macros brings up the 'macro is empty' message. 

I've never had this problem before so just wondering if the system has gone faulty?

Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks.

11 hours ago, TheDukeOfWellingtons said:

Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks.

I also have a PowerCab, but have not used the macro abilities to date. Either way I'll be interested to see if you find a solution to your problem.

A quick trawl of the Manual makes no reference to an internal battery, so I guess it's not that. Have you tried 'resetting' the system to clear out the memory just in case it has become scrambled? (Program 5, item 12, as noted on page 57 of the manual).

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the suggestions Ian and Ron. Before resetting the system I decided to have another go which gave the same results, Macros 3 to 9 all empty. I figured I must be inputting them incorrectly so tried again but reviewed each one after inputting. So far the system is remembering them all. I think it is the last step in the process which I possibly wasn't completing correctly, "if you want to enter less than 8 accessories, leave the accessory # blank (just press ENTER)". I think I was just pressing PROG/ESC to move onto the next macro. 

So, hopefully, thats it sorted but I will report back if I encounter the same issue again.

Edited by TheDukeOfWellingtons