If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

WANTED : Tri-ang R350 L1 4-4-0 locomotive body. NOW CLOSED - ITEM OBTAINED

Pierview

I am seeking a reasonably priced Tri-ang L1 body for a project to see it fitted with a scale chassis and replacement tender. I am not after a collector's item and the condition of the original finish is not important as quite a lot of remedial work will need to be done on the body. Scruffy is therefore quite acceptable but it must be otherwise undamaged.

If you don't have any luck then i have one where both front footplate steps have broken off and a small strip of plastic has broken off from the cab fall plate area where the tender draw bar goes through, apart from that it's not in bad nick in BR Green livery....... You're welcome to it for cost of postage only. 

Best wishes, 

Jim. 

That's  a very kind gesture Jim and I would be happy to take it off your hands! The steps are not important as I would replace them anyway.  if you can send me an e-mail with the necessary details I will get the payment to you.

Best

Barry 

• Pierview changed the title to WANTED : Tri-ang R350 L1 4-4-0 locomotive body. NOW CLOSED - ITEM OBTAINED