REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

Personally, I'd hope that if these do well for them, REALTRACK should take a crack at the 142 and do it right. Whilst it's good to hope such developments would encourage the bigger manufacturers, I think it's better for smaller manufacturers to develop into bigger ones (I seem to recall people being quite dismissive of me listing Dapol as a manufacturer in OO a few years back in this parish's predecessor...).

Same here,

Models of the 143 & 144 Pacers really have been long overdue and Charlie & Arran, Thank you.

And, ill admit, i too hope you do a 142 nextcool.gif

Now, i know which 143 liveries ill be after, and it's vist bristol (living in hope) and Lusty Glaze / Fistral Beach all the way.

AAAWWWW Crap.

How do I explain to the missus I NEED everyone of these ;) Prayers have now been answered

Dare I suggest ....................... please can I have a 141 ;)

We have NEVER said we will not do a 141! All we need is drawings!! Suggestions Welcome. Charlie P

We are working on the next wagon projest currently!

We have NEVER said we will not do a 141! All we need is drawings!! Suggestions Welcome. Charlie P

We are working on the next wagon projest currently!

Hi Charlie

If you can give us some where to send them, I have most of the secend gen DMU's in some way shape or form.

Would be happy to pass a couple on to you

All the best

John

Hi Charlie

If you can give us some where to send them, I have most of the secend gen DMU's in some way shape or form.

All the best

John

Any info please to: DC Kits, 111 Norwood Crescent, Leeds LS28 6NG.

CLASS 144 KITS:

We have 6 left, if anyone wants one send £20.00 inc postage to the above address for a two car unit.

A new 142 I think would be better than a wagon.... I dont need many more wagons, but new 142s I'd buy a load of....

Got do produce the 144 & 143 first! Charlie

We have 7 DMU's on our list, so sit down and have an Ice Cream!

• Like 3

HI All

Some one mention ice cream!!

The latest cad stuff for you all to drool over.

Regards Arran

clapping_mini.gif

Nice work there indeed, and the more CAD's you show of them, the more i think i may have to order...happy.gif

Now...ice cream...

laugh.gif

Ice Cream.....?! Im very much one for some rasberry ripple or a magnum sometimes!

Guess the closest thing you got to with a 142 was Tyne and Wear Regional Railways! Save a blue stripe instead of red monkey blood on your yellow and white vanilla!

So if the 142 is considered and even due to go to production..... pray tell on other plans as it means I dont buy any others and instead just save for the models you'll make......

God help the wallet when they are realeased.... the recent pictures of the 144/143 look great..... cant wait for a 143 in provinical blue....

Brilliant work your on with...

Ice Cream.....?! Im very much one for some rasberry ripple or a magnum sometimes!

Guess the closest thing you got to with a 142 was Tyne and Wear Regional Railways! Save a blue stripe instead of red monkey blood on your yellow and white vanilla!

So if the 142 is considered and even due to go to production..... pray tell on other plans as it means I dont buy any others and instead just save for the models you'll make......

God help the wallet when they are realeased.... the recent pictures of the 144/143 look great..... cant wait for a 143 in provinical blue....

Brilliant work your on with...

We tell no lies here, plans are afoot for various prototypes begining 14. But the 144 is our first priority followed by the similar 143, we are both in Cardiff over the next two weeks finalising the detailed differences on the 143's. Once the 143 Cad drawings are finished then work starts on DMU number 3. Whatever happens you will not see unit 3 before Christmas 2012.

We are shortly starting work on Wagon project number 2. Thanks for all the brillant support, don't forget order forms are available for the FLA Freightliner twins. Arrran & Charlie

Hi Charlie

All the best

John

Any information please to REALTRACK models, 111 Norwood Crescent, Leeds LS286NG

Any information please to REALTRACK models, 111 Norwood Crescent, Leeds LS286NG

Well, I was down west in Devon on satuday and took the opportunity to get some detailed livery shots of the Local Lines livery - would those be of any use to you charlie ?

rich

Well, I was down west in Devon on satuday and took the opportunity to get some detailed livery shots of the Local Lines livery - would those be of any use to you charlie ?

rich

Thanks for the offer but we have the First GW livery PDF's, but thanks again!

Class 140. Cannot afford the fuel to go to Dufftown!

I know we're only talking future possibilities here, but i've just uploaded some lower-res 142 detail pics to the gallery. I'll gladly supply you with full size originals if they're of any use now or in the future - either by e-mail or on a c.d.

No payment asked or required for them, just make sure i'm down for one of your 140s when you get round to it.wink.gif

On my travels I have taken loads of shots of: 141, 142, 144, 150, 153, 155, 156, 175, 180, 185, along with various EMU's. Hope this gives you clues to directions we may go, that assumes anyone buys the 144 and 143!!!

Charlie P

On my travels I have taken loads of shots of: 141, 142, 144, 150, 153, 155, 156, 175, 180, 185, along with various EMU's

Oh you utter tease, Charlie.

Based on the CAD seen so far, I don't think sales will be a problem.

I have a few 140 photos that I took at Dufftown as has a friend that I was drinking ale with in Scotland. If nescessary can always arrange to give a CD to you when you come to Middleton Rly on 1st Tue of month.

Hi Charlie,

Whilst giving my ATW 150 a good looking over last night, an idea came into my head...

As the 143/144s will hopefully have 'Individually moulded seating & partition layout', how about going into the 'aftermarket' side with replacement interiors?

Ie the FGW/ATW 150's both have the Chapman type seating in 2+2 layout - whereas bachmanns ATW 150 has the original BR Type seating moulding in 3+3huh.gif formation...

And Hornbys 153's seem to have a slightly odd mix of 158 type seating with the tops of the Chapman seats...- LM/ATW operate 153s with the Chapman seatins, FGW & Northern with the Richmond type - as used in the 144s...

Not suggesting going as far as livery detail on the seats, but really just a run of better interior mouldings for various units with the correct seat style...

An idea too far or a good idea?

rich

I have a few 140 photos that I took at Dufftown as has a friend that I was drinking ale with in Scotland. If nescessary can always arrange to give a CD to you when you come to Middleton Rly on 1st Tue of month.

Yes please but no promises on a 140, this could be a DMU too far! Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Whilst giving my ATW 150 a good looking over last night, an idea came into my head...

As the 143/144s will hopefully have 'Individually moulded seating & partition layout', how about going into the 'aftermarket' side with replacement interiors?

Ie the FGW/ATW 150's both have the Chapman type seating in 2+2 layout - whereas bachmanns ATW 150 has the original BR Type seating moulding in 3+3huh.gif formation...

And Hornbys 153's seem to have a slightly odd mix of 158 type seating with the tops of the Chapman seats...- LM/ATW operate 153s with the Chapman seatins, FGW & Northern with the Richmond type - as used in the 144s...

Not suggesting going as far as livery detail on the seats, but really just a run of better interior mouldings for various units with the correct seat style...

An idea too far or a good idea?

rich

SEATING. We are trying not to complicate matters with the Chinese, we are already asking them for Additional roof pods & BSI couplings!

Good suggestion though but no promises! Charlie P

On my travels I have taken loads of shots of: 141, 142, 144, 150, 153, 155, 156, 175, 180, 185, along with various EMU's. Hope this gives you clues to directions we may go, that assumes anyone buys the 144 and 143!!!

Charlie P

EMUs?? 303 303 303 303 303 303 303 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

dont make me come begging you at model rail scotland :)