REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Charlie, 

Is their any chance that you will be producing any further OO Gauge Class 143s in the FGW Local Lines livery or the new GWR Green livery in the future?

Thank you very much in advance. 

Not untill after the 142s arrive.   Still have the odd Arrive Trains Wales left here!!  Charlie

• RMweb Premium

Not untill after the 142s arrive.   Still have the odd Arrive Trains Wales left here!!  Charlie

Thank you for the reply. 

It would be good if you could. I missed out on the first batches of 143s and 144s, although I am very much looking forward to some Northern 142s. 

The FGW Local Lines & GWR Green liveries interest me particularly on the 143s. 

Are the 142s likely to arrive next year or could we be looking at 2020? 

Thank you in advance. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. 

It would be good if you could. I missed out on the first batches of 143s and 144s, although I am very much looking forward to some Northern 142s. 

The FGW Local Lines & GWR Green liveries interest me particularly on the 143s. 

Are the 142s likely to arrive next year or could we be looking at 2020? 

Thank you in advance. 

We hav'nt got our 156s yet, so not even asked!!! as whatever we are told they are late.    + the Pound to Dollar rate is causing us concerns.     Charliepost-3411-0-68833900-1544489280.jpg

Your on my list...

And mine, picked up an Arriva liveried 143 to go with my 144 and both 143s, just got to get my arris in gear and get the baseboards finished so I can run them.

Day off tomorrow so hopefully it will be dry, the other half wants me to service her car and change the cambelt, she doesnt understand priorities!  :no:

• RMweb Gold

And mine, picked up an Arriva liveried 143 to go with my 144 and both 143s, just got to get my arris in gear and get the baseboards finished so I can run them.

Day off tomorrow so hopefully it will be dry, the other half wants me to service her car and change the cambelt, she doesnt understand priorities! :no:

The 144 was my target, I missed.. by the time I got to their stand Wales 143s were all that was left :(

I snoozed on it, went away, then thought ok i’ll get the 143 and you guessed it ... :(

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Premium

We hav'nt got our 156s yet, so not even asked!!! as whatever we are told they are late.    + the Pound to Dollar rate is causing us concerns.     Charlieattachicon.gifGun.jpg

Thanks for the reply Charlie. 

Happy to wait for the 142s as I'm sure that they will be excellent models. Plus it gives me more time to save up for some of them. 

Now, a ScotRail Class 156 is tempting considering that some of them have recently transferred to Northern. 

Thanks for the reply Charlie. 

Happy to wait for the 142s as I'm sure that they will be excellent models. Plus it gives me more time to save up for some of them. 

Now, a ScotRail Class 156 is tempting considering that some of them have recently transferred to Northern. 

Only  a few of 156-112 vesion left.  reasonable stocks currently of the First Barbie version with a white strip livery though.  Charlie

Edited by charliepetty

The 144 was my target, I missed.. by the time I got to their stand Wales 143s were all that was left :(

I snoozed on it, went away, then thought ok i’ll get the 143 and you guessed it ... :(

I went straight to the Realtrack stand first, picked up a 143610 and a dozen or so containers.

Edited by royaloak
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

LONG DELAYS !!!

Sorry but as we are 'VERY' busy at the moment with 156 stuff we have a big delay on Warranty & Repairs on stuff.

Very sorry but there is only one of me.     Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry I put this originally in the wrong thread!!

Silly question I guess,,,,but after a period of non modelling due to bringing little ones up and moving around with my job I’m looking for a northern 144 I’ve seen an arriva one on eBay for inflated money but I’m near Standedge so Northern for me, don’t know if anyone knows any lurking in any non web model shops please let me know I don’t mind a tad over RRP but certainly not double.

thanks 

Edited by TTDB

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, TTDB said:

Sorry I put this originally in the wrong thread!!

Silly question I guess,,,,but after a period of non modelling due to bringing little ones up and moving around with my job I’m looking for a northern 144 I’ve seen an arriva one on eBay for inflated money but I’m near Standedge so Northern for me, don’t know if anyone knows any lurking in any non web model shops please let me know I don’t mind a tad over RRP but certainly not double.

thanks 

Why not post a wanted ad here on RMweb?

• Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 6 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi Charlie, 

Hope you are well? 

Just to clarify do you have a plan regarding 142s, 143s and 144s and the order that you are going to produce them in? In relation to your above comment does this mean that a second batch of 143s will appear, then a second batch of 144s and then the new tool 142s? I ask because I am just trying to gauge when products may arrive because for me their are a lot of items due for release in 2020. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Hi Charlie, 

Hope you are well? 

Just to clarify do you have a plan regarding 142s, 143s and 144s and the order that you are going to produce them in? In relation to your above comment does this mean that a second batch of 143s will appear, then a second batch of 144s and then the new tool 142s? I ask because I am just trying to gauge when products may arrive because for me their are a lot of items due for release in 2020. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

Hello Danny,

I spoke to Charlie a few weeks ago and he eluded to the fact that he was busy with the class 156 project landing and was working on dispatching those. Other issues with the 142 production have been beyond his control and thus there have been some delays. While he would like the project to be continuing its a case of letting him make the best judgements and work on things, giving him our support. With the 156 arriving Im sure he will be looking to see what is done next and will let us all know what he plans to do so we can end up giving him more of our hard earned cash.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, The Black Hat said:

Hello Danny,

I spoke to Charlie a few weeks ago and he eluded to the fact that he was busy with the class 156 project landing and was working on dispatching those. Other issues with the 142 production have been beyond his control and thus there have been some delays. While he would like the project to be continuing its a case of letting him make the best judgements and work on things, giving him our support. With the 156 arriving Im sure he will be looking to see what is done next and will let us all know what he plans to do so we can end up giving him more of our hard earned cash.

Another run of Class 143's is planned, could miss 2020 though!  

What liveries should we do?

143620_Exmouth.jpg

Class 143 Model FGW 2.jpg

143020 Great Western.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, charliepetty said:

Another run of Class 143's is planned, could miss 2020 though!  

What liveries should we do?

Hi Charlie - are you planning on another run of Class 144s as well, or just 143s?

If another run of Class 144s is planned, I'd suggest the following two liveries;

- the final full Northern Rail livery - image of 144004 at Knottingley on 6th August 2015 below.

- the debranded Northern Rail livery, as used by the current Train Operating Company, Northern.  This should be the final livery that the units carry until withdrawal next year - image of 144007 at York on 5th April 2018 below.

1638857555_1440042F65Knottingley06082015-RMweb.jpg.883a441b4c660a364e0c9f1854479c41.jpg

628900405_1440072C18York05042018-RMweb.jpg.d9c7e7155fb253e7ab65edeed3568bb5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 2