REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

You have obviously never been to Severn Beach on one:lol:

Nevermind Severn Beach.... Glaisdale to Grosmont normally sees you bounced around a bit, but the best is to come with about 2 mins of wheel flange on the enterance to Whitby. Not as sharp as the bend away from Darlington as you curve away on the Bishop Auckland line round to North Road. Always thought it sounds great!

Have to have it as a function on DCC sound....

If you can stand the excitement on your next 'smooth' journey on a FGW 143, get us a seating plan with come diamensions from seat top to seat top please! Charlie

Ill see what i can do...either next time im down west or through a couple of contacts i have...or ill take a look at some of the refurbishment docs i have stacked away somewhere - i know the paint names though:lol: ...

Looking forward to it anyway - ill certainly be up for 2 local lines or 1 Local Lines & 1 Bristol pacer...

So when will we be hearing of this next project charlie?

Edited by surfsup

The next project is ongoing, two in fact! But unlike other manufacturers we need to get the 144 finished first. Body Shell design almost finished, chassis electronics & pickups being done as we speak, Class 143 Drawings to complete along with chassis mods.

The FLA Maersk container samples (finished model) arrived today, modified FLA Wagon shortly, these should be on sale at the Warley NEC show, if the wind is blowing this way and UK customs are asleep! If not then Wakefield, Wigan & Darlington!

The new project's (New Wagon)will be announced possibly at DEMU next year but the DMU will be after the release of the 144 & 143. These take priorty.

Arran & Charlie

• 2 months later...

As you all know the FLA wagons are out (And we mean out, 900 sold in 3 weeks, hardly any free stock left) We will have stocks ourselves for BRM Doncaster & Model Rail Scotland. See local stockists on the Website for more stocks, please support local shops where possible. Charlie

The Class 144 & 143 Body Cad drawing have been approved for production. We will post the CAD Images when I work out how to!

As you all know the FLA wagons are out (And we mean out, 900 sold in 3 weeks, hardly any free stock left) We will have stocks ourselves for BRM Doncaster & Model Rail Scotland. See local stockists on the Website for more stocks, please support local shops where possible. Charlie

The Class 144 & 143 Body Cad drawing have been approved for production. We will post the CAD Images when I work out how to!

The Cad Images of Class 143 & 144. Can you spot the differences!

post-3411-049040100 1291481317_thumb.jpg

post-3411-067694900 1291481353_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nevermind Severn Beach.... Glaisdale to Grosmont normally sees you bounced around a bit, but the best is to come with about 2 mins of wheel flange on the enterance to Whitby. Not as sharp as the bend away from Darlington as you curve away on the Bishop Auckland line round to North Road. Always thought it sounds great!

The finest example of Pacer bounceage I've ever encountered is Bishop Auckland to Stanhope on the Weardale Railway's 141!

Order planning for the ALL NEW Class 144 will be as follows:

144-111 Class 144 in NEW 2011 Northern Livery with new Abelio Branding.

144-112 Class 144 in Standard Pre 2011 Northern Livery.

144-113 Class 144 in Metro Red & Silver 'Waves' Livery with Northern Branding.

144-114 Class 144 in Metro Red & Silver 'Waves' Livery with Arriva Trains Northern Branding.

All Units will have a Different Fleet number. Quantities are 300 of each and these fleet numbers will not be repeated.

Plans are a foot re the Centre Car, ANYONE INTERESTED in a 3 Car Set! Charlie