Accurascale Announces New Castle Cement PCAs!

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, TomScrut said:

I want some too (make my rake of 12 up to 18) but I have that much other stuff I need to save up for 😂

we do offer PayPal credit and Clearpay credit options :) Get them tomorrow, pay in 8 weeks or 12 weeks 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, TomScrut said:

I want some too (make my rake of 12 up to 18) but I have that much other stuff I need to save up for 😂

Yes thats the trick,affording everything,i got the 18 of the first run and ive taken it to 24,

gone are the days where i could sell my body for science,its long past its sell by date.

At least they have not anounced anything for a week or two........

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, TomScrut said:

Had an email today saying that the PCAs are running out, so you may need to hurry. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Our exclusive CAIB PCA for Rails of Sheffield is now in stock. Limited to just 250 pieces. Be sure to check it out!

image.png.8ca4d0b46bd3bf39eed2fd20b994e163.png

Check it out and order here: https://railsofsheffield.com/products/accurascale-caib_pca-caib-pca-bulk-cement-wagon-sts-no-10633-exclusive?fbclid=IwAR1G4YibjYEAWZJ_75j20cWiHFnpPr_wPWoXe48uhN77mTWE_uQ0SmoVGtE

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 28/07/2022 at 22:42, McC said:

we do offer PayPal credit and Clearpay credit options :) Get them tomorrow, pay in 8 weeks or 12 weeks 

Or sell a kidney via A/S new subsidiary Accurabioscience, with remaining value credited to your A/S account for future purchases..... 

• Funny 3

On 29/07/2022 at 15:53, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Our exclusive CAIB PCA for Rails of Sheffield is now in stock. Limited to just 250 pieces. Be sure to check it out!

image.png.8ca4d0b46bd3bf39eed2fd20b994e163.png

Check it out and order here: https://railsofsheffield.com/products/accurascale-caib_pca-caib-pca-bulk-cement-wagon-sts-no-10633-exclusive?fbclid=IwAR1G4YibjYEAWZJ_75j20cWiHFnpPr_wPWoXe48uhN77mTWE_uQ0SmoVGtE

Cheers!

Fran 

Apparently I was reading somewhere  that there were 3 vehicles that the white livery.  If so, would have made a nice 3 pack......

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Torbay Express said:

Or sell a kidney via A/S new subsidiary Accurabioscience, with remaining value credited to your A/S account for future purchases..... 

Who has three kidneys other than a butcher,my two went ages ago.........

• RMweb Premium
20 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Later versions are down to three of the last pack direct from Accurascale,they went well again.

Until they discover a few more in the stock take....

😉

Dealers still have them in.

I've bagged a pack yesterday from my local shop

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

A consignment of these miniature jewels of wagons arrived safely and promptly this afternoon. In quality terminology they are what you would describe as high end and beautifully boxed & packaged too. Detail,printing and below-the running plate gubbins of best HO German/Austrian standard of the likes of LS,Lemke& Hobbytrain. I’m now very much looking forward to my first delivery of Accurascale coaching stock which I’m convinced will match these for quality …..in fact,even the boxes match them……So roll onTPE etc .We’re In for a feast…I know . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Sorry, Accurascale Fran, I was never going to buy another three pack from the second batch as I already bought six Castle Cement PCAs in 2019 from your first issue, and nine would have been too long for the loop on my layout.    Thanks to your good selves at Accurascale and to Rails of Sheffield for that opportunity to buy just one more single wagon.  The prototype CAIB wagon 10633 later joined the VTG Castle Cement wagon pool so, exercising modeller's licence,  I made my assumption that 10633 was not immediately rebranded and would have run together with Castle Cement branded specimens.   My Accurascale Rails exclusive CAIB 10633 arrived today from Rails, exceptionally well packed.   Lovely packaging and complete with a limited edition certificate.   Looks good and will soon be having its first run coupled with my six Castle Cement branded examples.

• Like 1

I tried not to buy anymore after buying the first batch of castle cement ones but ended up buying all of the second rake including the original livered ones.

Then I get the email for a single one from Rails I just cant help myself.

Haven't even got a layout set up to run them on, not even sure I have a Locomotive strong enough to pull 46 of these anyway.

It must be the grey and yellow boxes I am addicted to.😔

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, scissors said:

It appears that these wagons are back in stock with all packs available.

Accurascale containers must have hidden panels as Mick said above,they find more after they sell out,just Fran teasing again,now you see them,now you dont.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
32 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Accurascale containers must have hidden panels as Mick said above,they find more after they sell out,just Fran teasing again,now you see them,now you dont.

After their silly-fast sell out, we managed to tack a few extra packs onto another container that landed early this week. Ultimately, we don't want things selling out in 20 minutes, but would rather have stock available both directly and through our retailer network, rather than customers being forced to pay silly money on ebay! 

That said, numbers are still very limited, even with the restock, we've not much more than 50-60 packs of each SKU in hand.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, The Black Prince said:

Do you think these will go through the O gauge "ray gun" ? With the 66 coming from Dapol there is certainly a lack of modern O gauge wagons for them to yank about!

Ahem.

TT:120? 😛

I know where my coat is, don't worry 🙃

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
On 04/08/2022 at 20:16, bazil31 said:

I tried not to buy anymore after buying the first batch of castle cement ones but ended up buying all of the second rake including the original livered ones.

Then I get the email for a single one from Rails I just cant help myself.

Haven't even got a layout set up to run them on, not even sure I have a Locomotive strong enough to pull 46 of these anyway.

It must be the grey and yellow boxes I am addicted to.😔

I already had 6 from the first issue….2019 I think and now I go crazy ( again) and ad 3 more packs. But I tell you,the sum of them makes one fantastic impact on the tabletop. Addiction perhaps but the end result rewards. These are so good.

• Agree 3

• 9 months later...

Note this is just a query, NOT a complaint / criticism.

Having already got the Rugby Cement variant I have just bought some of the Castle Cement variant. Having looked through the running numbers I've discovered that of the former pack H contains STS 74034 and pack I contains STS 74041, and these are both in pack W of the latter.

Is this how it was in real life? I'm guessing the answer will be YES as your research is usually meticulous.