World of Railways plus = RMweb Gold + much more - a new digital subscription service

AY Mod

• Moderators

New digital membership launched

WOR-Plus-Logo.jpg

RMweb Gold now forms part of a new digital membership dedicated to all things railways!

Named ‘World of Railways Plus’, this new membership brings with it a host of benefits including no fewer than 750 digital magazines and an additional 52 new magazines a year! The magazines that form part of this ‘Digital Library’ are BRM (British Railway Modelling), Narrow Gauge World, Garden Rail, Traction and Engineering in Miniature.

As well as RMweb Gold access, members also get a Trackplan Archive, Exclusive Video content, member-only competitions and a free ticket to a Warners show each year. At the time of writing there are no fewer than 22 trackplans, 20 videos and four competitions to enjoy.

There will be additional content added every month too, with a commitment to bring members all new issues of the five magazines, accessible a week before the in-store on-sale dates, plus at least one new video, trackplan and competition!

World of Railways Plus membership costs from just £5.99 a month. New customers can sign-up for a free, no obligation 30-day trial by clicking here - https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/information/about-our-world-of-railways-plus-trial

Remember, RMweb Gold brings you:

•    The ability to sell products in the RMweb.co.uk ‘Classified’ area.
•    RMweb.co.uk unlimited image size ability per post.
•    RMweb.co.uk increased PM storage.
•    RMweb.co.uk Private Personal Image Gallery. 
•    Exclusive RMweb.co.uk Gold Private Forum.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium

So I have taken the plunge and signed up for the trial.  I've started looking around, does it take a period of time for RM web to update to see the extra features to see if they are for me or do you only see that if you have signed up and paid?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, griffgriff said:

Will ‘Smoke and Steam’ be part of the collection? I’m presuming this has a Warner’s connection?

Griff

It's not part of the offer, it's a separate product.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, autocoach said:

Doesn't sound much use outside of UK.

Hundreds of digital mags? Access to additional online material and RMweb extra facilities?

It's ideal for overseas folk.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

did I read it right, it includes a subscription to Traction ?

or just the archive ?

I might be being thick, but Ive got to check.... this annual payment gets the same as the pay monthly one ? (In my industry SaaS monthly gets different products to annual licensing).

A8B477FE-3819-4620-ACF7-F7434D944C90.jpeg.d776131bbff152c11534c2c3064ec9d6.jpeg

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Hi Andy,

did I read it right, it includes a subscription to Traction ?

or just the archive ?

I might be being thick, but Ive got to check.... this annual payment gets the same as the pay monthly one ? (In my industry SaaS monthly gets different products to annual licensing).

A8B477FE-3819-4620-ACF7-F7434D944C90.jpeg.d776131bbff152c11534c2c3064ec9d6.jpeg

You get the same product whether you pay monthly, quarterly or annually and, yes, the Traction archive is available plus each month on an ongoing base as long as you're a member.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. Just to reiterate, the digital archive includes the 750+ back issues plus ALL future issues whilst you are a member. Essentially it's a subscription to all five magazines with the added benefit of hundreds of back issues.

In terms of trackplans and video, we'll be uploading more each month. Next week will see a new trackplan and new video go live. We have lots of ideas for exclusive WoR+ videos for the coming months. The same goes for competitions, we'll have new comps each month.

You only get RMweb Gold access when you pay for a full memberships (i.e. not the free trial). RMweb Gold memberships offers:

•    The ability to sell products in the RMweb.co.uk ‘Classified’ area.
•    RMweb.co.uk unlimited image size ability per post.
•    RMweb.co.uk increased PM storage.
•    RMweb.co.uk Private Personal Image Gallery. 
•    Exclusive RMweb.co.uk Gold Private Forum.

Finally, regardless of how you pay for your memberships - monthly, quarterly or annual - you get access to everything listed. 

Hopefully this helps answer a few of your questions. 

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, SteveCole said:

Existing Gold members are automatically upgraded to WoR Plus.

Thanks. What happens about the extra £20 on the subbscription?

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Budgie said:

Thanks. What happens about the extra £20 on the subbscription?

If you're on a recurring direct debit payment your membership cost remains the same as it is now. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Neil P said:

Can we still see the magazines on the EE app? 

No. All 5 magazines are now available to read via the browser within the WoR Plus membership area so one log-in gives you everything.

• RMweb Gold
On 25/05/2021 at 11:33, SteveCole said:

Existing Gold members are automatically upgraded to WoR Plus.

I'm trying to open the latest BRM, but I'm having no luck. So I tried to open last month's copy, which I had no trouble opening and I couldn't open that either. The message I got says "These pages are available to subscribers only". I was under the impression that Gold members are subscribers. What am I doing wrong?