World of Railways plus = RMweb Gold + much more - a new digital subscription service

AY Mod

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Budgie said:

I'm trying to open the latest BRM, but I'm having no luck. So I tried to open last month's copy, which I had no trouble opening and I couldn't open that either. The message I got says "These pages are available to subscribers only". I was under the impression that Gold members are subscribers. What am I doing wrong?

Have you logged into World of Railways Plus here: https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/membership ?

• Thanks 1

Andy

How can I get rid of this topic from my unread content selection.  I do not want it to show up in my unread content selection.  There is no unfollow button unlike normal topics.  The follow topic button at the bottom is not pushed to the right.

Ken

• Moderators
17 hours ago, autocoach said:

How can I get rid of this topic from my unread content selection. 

You can't; it's stuff like this that pays to make the site free for you to read.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
On 26/05/2021 at 09:02, SteveCole said:

No. All 5 magazines are now available to read via the browser within the WoR Plus membership area so one log-in gives you everything.

Thanks. Is there way to read them easily on a tablet device? The web version isn’t great for that. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
On 23/05/2021 at 03:28, AY Mod said:

Hundreds of digital mags? Access to additional online material and RMweb extra facilities?

It's ideal for overseas folk.

I already have a paper subscription to BRM. The other four mags don't interest me and the other features aren't of any value either.

If, however, there was a move to bundle some or all of those features in with a print subscription then I would probably be interested.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Andy, i've signed up for a 30 day trial of world of railways plus, i can log into that site and shows my membership, i;ve linked it to my rmweb account but i still can't access the rmweb gold benifits, hoping you can help

thanks

• Administrators
On 11/08/2021 at 21:27, jonnyuk said:

Hi Andy, i've signed up for a 30 day trial of world of railways plus, i can log into that site and shows my membership, i;ve linked it to my rmweb account but i still can't access the rmweb gold benifits, hoping you can help

thanks

Andy's on holiday this week, so I'll have a look at this later. Sorry for the delay.

• 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hiya Andy, I signed up for a 30 day trial of world of railways plus,  I can log into that site and shows my membership, but I can't link my RMweb to it as it says I don't have active subscription, am I doing something wrong ( wouldn't surprise me?).

many thanks

Steve

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, QWILPEN said:

Hiya Andy, I signed up for a 30 day trial of world of railways plus,  I can log into that site and shows my membership, but I can't link my RMweb to it as it says I don't have active subscription, am I doing something wrong ( wouldn't surprise me?).

many thanks

Steve

I'll have to refer that one to @SteveCole as I'm not sure if it does link up on the trial period as I think that's just the mag access via Exact. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 11/09/2021 at 22:09, AY Mod said:

I'll have to refer that one to @SteveCole as I'm not sure if it does link up on the trial period as I think that's just the mag access via Exact. 

Sorry, @AY Mod please can I trouble you for some help as well?  I also signed-up for the World of Railways Plus trial and last Saturday (02nd) committed to a quarterly subscription.

When I login to World of Railways it still only recognises my trial subscription (so not yet Gold on RMweb) and when I try to link my account I get the message that I "do not have an active World of Railways Plus Subscription".

I sent a message to 'Web Help' at the beginning of the week but if you can point me in the right direction in the meantime it would be appreciated!

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, jafcreasey said:

I sent a message to 'Web Help' at the beginning of the week but if you can point me in the right direction in the meantime it would be appreciated!

Again I need to pass this to @SteveCole as I don't have access to that system.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I was looking at the offers the other day I am sure it states the trail offer is just the mags and doesn't include RMweb Gold that makes sense. If your trial period has ended It should include Gold.

Don

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Donw said:

One other question Andy will I keep my current username etc. is I subscribe to WORplus. As I dont want to lose the  PM and links to threads.

Don

All login details and links to content etc all remain the same Don irrespective of membership level.

• Agree 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Donw said:

I am sure it states the trail offer is just the mags and doesn't include RMweb Gold that makes sense

That's correct Don.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Donw said:

Thanks Andy 

I wonder will I get access to the Garden Rail mags I lost when Warners first took it over possibly not I suppose.

Don

The Garden Rail library goes back to January 2006.

• Thanks 1

On 03/10/2021 at 08:21, Donw said:

I am not that bothered about the magazine archives but all these adverts are spoiling my pleasure of RMweb will gold membership get rid of them all?

Don

I feel the same, and also feel that the constant pop ups are an interference to using the forum. I joined this forum in order to be able to discuss modelling issues with other like minded people. I am not a regular contributor, but have receieved some usefull advice. along with being able to provide information a couple of times. To be honest I do not really understand what Gold membership means, and for £70 a year ???,