Railtec GWR and BR{WR} plates as transfers

Hi all

Am thinking of ordering some bespoke plates for my new locos, and wondered whether anyone has images of locos they have done.  

If you have please post.

Many thanks 

That looks amazing!  I've just some time looking at the railtec website and their products look fantastic, I should order some.  one thing I couldn't find on their website (unless I've missed the bleedin' obvious) is if the ship overseas. If anyone knows could you please let me know.  I tried sending an e-mail but it it came back...I have probably done something wrong...wouldn't be the first time...

Thanks, Mark.

1 hour ago, Blackthorn said:

That looks amazing!  I've just some time looking at the railtec website and their products look fantastic, I should order some.  one thing I couldn't find on their website (unless I've missed the bleedin' obvious) is if the ship overseas. If anyone knows could you please let me know.  I tried sending an e-mail but it it came back...I have probably done something wrong...wouldn't be the first time...

Thanks, Mark.

Hi Mark, I post to Canada quite frequently so no issues there. In fact to some addresses so frequently that the Post Office staff say, "Oh, you've sent a few to him before...!"

Thanks very much to Steve for my first order. I have to say I am very pleased with the service as much as the product, simply because Steve takes the trouble to make sure everything is correct and known about.

So before you order, I suggest you maybe write down what you want.

Do you want your GWR style numberplates lined or plain, or maybe "Caerphilly  red" ?

Which letters if any you want on which route coloured discs.

Which size of emblem and which size numbers, and whether you want the classification code  EG 4F for above the numbers. 

Steve made me three BR(WR) sets and a BR(LM) set. Once I have successfully applied these I will be ordering more. 

Thanks once again for the excellent and prompt service Steve.