Adm turntable

Recently I got my Roco turntable converted to use the ADM mechanism and make it an indexing drive. As it can be controlled by DCC as well and can be also controlled by I-train which there is a document available to show how to set up I-train. I wondered about Traincontroller and producing a document for setting up TC as well. My question is how much interest would there be for a setup guide ?

ps I originally posted in wrong section of the forum so reposted here

• 2 years later...
  • RMweb Gold

OK it may be niche but I have the same setup and I am missing 1 piece of the puzzle how to set up detection on the bridge.  I can see a technical manual referred to and I don't have it and Alistair seem to have ceased trading 

5 minutes ago, deepfat said:

OK it may be niche but I have the same setup and I am missing 1 piece of the puzzle how to set up detection on the bridge.  I can see a technical manual referred to and I don't have it and Alistair seem to have ceased trading 

as I have been doing a big extension to the existing railway building it’s been a year since any modelling has been done. It was only a few days I powered the turntable up and it worked perfectly after a year. As to the question if memory serves me correctly the track inputs can be wired two ways. I’m not home until Monday when I can double check mine but you wire directly to the bridge via a track occupancy device by passing the dcc feed so the TT has four wires to it. I got the tec manuals somewhere but not seen them for awhile but as I said if you can wait I’ll look on Monday 

26 minutes ago, deepfat said:

Update,

fortunately I have found my tec docs Alister sent me on my iPad, I can send them to you but in a nutshell you remove the little jumpers behind the connector. The track detector is wired to dcc in terminals and to control the TT by dcc directly these wires go to ctrl terminal. In rare circumstances you might need to by pass the circuit board and wire to the slip ring. Hope this helps but do remember to remove the jumpers. I also found a way of automating the TT with Traincontroller use but this did involve new firmware as there is an incompatibility between what is base address on the TT and what is base address to Traincontroller, what happens in other words everything is offset by 1. I don’t believe I Train has this issue something I got to test as I got both programs.