New Product Information

Robin Brasher

I was very impressed with the amount of information Hattons has supplied about the new Dapol N gauge Schools class in their information sheet.  Hattons has supplied detailed information about the Dapol model, about the prototype and about the history of the models going back to the Airfix and Trix versions introduced in 1959.  

It looks like Dapol and Hattons work very well together and I am wondering if Dapol will emerge as one of the leading manufacturers.

• Like 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold

Dapol make some find products, like all manufacturers they are also prone to their fair share of duds. I wonder if they have the capacity to be a leading manufacturers, suppose it depends how you define leading, by quantity or by quality of a selected few products they release each year? For me it has to a bit of both

Don't overlook that Dapol are operating in all 3 common model scales, and their 7mm offer is considerable especially when the Tower models versions are included. Admittedly they have been slow to bring out some of the new models in 7mm but they are working on several at the moment. 

Paul

1 minute ago, hmrspaul said:

Don't overlook that Dapol are operating in all 3 common model scales, and their 7mm offer is considerable especially when the Tower models versions are included. Admittedly they have been slow to bring out some of the new models in 7mm but they are working on several at the moment. With production in the UK are they now the leading manufacturer?

Paul