FairPrice models

Nick C

• RMweb Gold

Has anyone any experience of the above? I ordered a couple of their kits on 14th May, after seeing one on @Barclay's Saltport thread. Had a 'order dispatched' email on the 18th, but nothing since. I emailed him to ask if he had any tracking info, but have had no reply, nor is there any reply on the 'message us' thing on their website. The tracking link in the email doesn't work, instead taking me to some app download page. 

5 minutes ago, Nick C said:

Has anyone any experience of the above? I ordered a couple of their kits on 14th May, after seeing one on @Barclay's Saltport thread. Had a 'order dispatched' email on the 18th, but nothing since. I emailed him to ask if he had any tracking info, but have had no reply, nor is there any reply on the 'message us' thing on their website. The tracking link in the email doesn't work, instead taking me to some app download page. 

Looking back on ebay the tracking for mine still isn't showing as delivered, although I received it about 6 weeks ago. I think it took about 12 days to arrive, so you may still be OK. Interested to see how it goes.

Indeed they aren't sent any form of signed for so they wont show as delivered. I too bought some in fact over three lots but they always normally turn up on the due date and on two of those occasions sent 1st class with the royal mail label with the previous days date. I can only assume this is a side thing to whatever their main employment is so at times it can get a little hectic. 

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 02/06/2021 at 16:40, Nick C said:

Any news about an outcome on this Nick? Just tempted looking to place an order so been reading up on them...

Ta

Ralf

I now have had my 5th order delivered, if either the products or service were poor I would have not ordered so many repeat orders.

My last order took 6 days to assemble and post, we get so use to fast deliveries from the larger companies, we forget that these small companies normally run by the owner who may even have a day job, plus they themselves may be waiting for stock

I have looked at the last item I ordered and it quoted 7 days delivery

I like many others have been very satisfied with these inexpensive scratch aid kits, I think they are both of excellent quality and super value and delivered in the timescales quoted when buying.

Please don't forget the Royal Mail is suffering delays owing to staff absence due to covid19 infections and staff isolating

• RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, Ralf said:

Any news about an outcome on this Nick? Just tempted looking to place an order so been reading up on them...

Ta

Ralf

Yes, sorry, should have updated the thread at the time. Once I eventually got through to him, he admitted that he'd forgotten about it, and sent me a full refund. 

• Thanks 1